game on sat night | Syracusefan.com

game on sat night

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
is it only on espn3?

no sny or anything like that?

Seriously. I thought all of our games were supposed to be on SNY.

Just online and TW Sports channel locally

If you hold a shell to your ear, you may be able to pick up the game.

If you hold a shell to your ear, you may be able to pick up the game.

Especially if the storm picks up...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION EIGHTEEN
- Invest 99L has become much better organized and has been upgraded to Tropical Depression Eighteen.
- Movement will be very slow at first, then later in the week it'll accelerate up across the Greater Antilles -- where a significant flash flood and mudslide threat exists regardless of how strong the system gets wind-wise -- into the subtropical Atlantic.
- The core of the storm is likely to stay offshore of Florida, but high surf will affect its east coast and the western periphery of the storm could reach the state with rain and gusty winds.

I know of an airline that flies down there a few times per day. ;)

Are you going?

my wife has 4 friends in town... its as good of a day as ever to make a trip.

I've asked this question before when trying to figure out whether to drop TW for Directtv. If this game is on locally that means that TW would have it on their TW sports channel but if I had Directtv I would be screwed - unless I wanted to watch it on the computer, which I don't.

Anyone know whether all of our games should be on a real channel next year since we will be in the ACC?

I've asked this question before when trying to figure out whether to drop TW for Directtv. If this game is on locally that means that TW would have it on their TW sports channel but if I had Directtv I would be screwed - unless I wanted to watch it on the computer, which I don't.

Correct

So next year should we expect all of our games to be on an actual TV channel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom