Game Participation | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game Participation

Cisco and Trill are going to be top 100 picks in the 2021 NFL Draft. There's no way Trill is staying. He has the confidence and now the stats/tape to show he's ready.

Not sure they will be that high, both inside the 3rd round. I hope so. But there is window they both stay with the covid year not counting. Cisco's injury might keep him in school. Will ultimately depend on how the safety position looks, how strong it is draft wise.

the limit is only raised for the 1 yr and the costs are large.. 10 extra kids at many schools is a large chunk of money.

but think about it down the road. if we bring in 25 this yr its because we expect 25 to leave, but what if none leave the following year as SRs. we have a class of zero.. Now none of those are guaranteed that far so people may be asked to leave anyway

But it also means that many kids will have yrs left as grad transfers down the road. that is very valuable.
One of the aspects of this that no one is talking about is the impact it will have on freshman coming in. Many of them hope to get immediate playing time. If a large number of seniors this year opt to return next year, the road to playing time will be longer - especially at the larger factory schools. Kids are going to have to be patient and wait a little longer.

I really don't think guys are playing just so coaches can get tape on them or give them experience for next year. I think it's just because they're the best players. If we were giving out experience, I think we'd see a wider variety of WRs getting snaps.

Cisco and Trill are going to be top 100 picks in the 2021 NFL Draft. There's no way Trill is staying. He has the confidence and now the stats/tape to show he's ready.

i will bet you any money neither are too 100 picks.

Double or nothing they both declare this year.

(Yes, this is an inverse order.)

I agree with all of Go's conclusions as well.

Regarding Andre, has anyone heard anything about his injury situation? Tyrell Richards went down with an injury as well. I believe Coley hasn't played in a couple of weeks now as well.

It is a shame they have cracked down on injury information so much we have little idea what is going on with much of the team.

yup Coley has missed two and Richards went to the tent holding his knee after and illegal block on a kickoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom