Game Thoughts...... | Syracusefan.com

Game Thoughts......

newmexicuse

All Conference
1. I thought Chuk was fantastic and that his play in the second half changed the entire complexion of the game. He was total intimidation on both ends. Knew he came to play when he got the o foul on a drive in the first half and just man handled the Pitt defender out of the way. He was my player of the game.

2. I was impressed with Buddy's ability to bring the ball across the half court line. Buddy also had a lot of drives into the paint where he stopped and kicked. next season he will finish those plays either at the rim or with pullups.

3. Great shooting efforts from Buddy, Elijah, and Frank. Elijah almost matched Wilson-Frame trey for trey and kept us alive in the first half.

4. Better late than never, we finally found Wilson-Frame in the second half.

5. Hate to say it, but our o looked smoother and had better ball movement wo Ty. I know how good Ty is and I am not saying anything generic, just that for one game we were better wo him.

6. Good to see Jalen contribute. He looked a bit under wraps, but for right now we just need him to provide some minutes wo TOs. I think he only had one TO while trying to make a play just before the half. Can live with that. he looked great on his drive and bucket.

7. i thought the second half was our A+ game on both ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom