Game Thread for MTSU | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

That would be a great intro.
Make the '87 team proud.
Play like ORANGEMEN!
Good luck to all, let's get the 2nd win!

LGOOOO!!!

Huge game this afternoon, for numerous reasons.

Need to find a way to win today, and next week, against two opponents that aren't chopped liver. Can't afford to stub our toe and not be 2-0 coming out of this game if we want to make a bowl.

Need to avoid injuries today.

Also looking forward to putting all of the Scott Shafer talk behind us, where it belongs. Here's hoping that Dino Babers's system shreds that defense to reinforce how much better off our program is with this new staff.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Huge game this afternoon, for numerous reasons.

Need to find a way to win today, and next week, against two opponents that aren't chopped liver. Can't afford to stub our toe and not be 2-0 coming out of this game if we want to make a bowl.

Need to avoid injuries today.

Also looking forward to putting all of the Scott Shafer talk behind us, where it belongs. Here's hoping that Dino Babers's system shreds that defense to reinforce how much better off our program is with this new staff.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Central Michigan may be chopped liver, lol

They can really send a message today in a game a lot of people are looking at as a trap. Winning by a handful of touchdowns will go a long way, but I'm hoping the D steps up and keeps them under 17.

Guess they will be using the tents from the Syracuse Football Club dinner for game day on the quad.

This one's all about defense.

My bad.

I meant Defense!

DJSQ0HmVYAALqPy.jpg

Any word on Cordy? Yes, I know the consensus is to hold him out, but what's the word from the team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom