game thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

It looked like he should of put his head down and scored on first down but didn't.

Hackett needs to be castrated for the second down play.. D need to score for us to have a chance.

Oooooooooh. I wonder if we have an excuse this week for the goal line execution.

The 2006 overtime drive against Iowa just called. They want their red zone offense back.

SU has had trouble all season trying to score in short yardage situations. The line just doesn't have the ability to move people out.

I never watched a team consistently kill themselves. Good teams never do that. That was awful play calling. We needed to score. Here comes a 98yd drive to seal it. I think we may have overrated these guys a bit. (self-included)

I thought we turned the corner? That's what I heard all week. I see the same crap I've been seeing for 12 years.

I think we pull this one out. All these outside runs by Smith are clearly tiring them out - he's due to break a couple!

(Not hating on Smith, just the playcalling)

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but most every bad thing that has happened is when the OL is blown up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but most every bad thing that has happened is when the OL is blown up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If only we had a coach experienced with the OL.

Doug is NOT a college head coach. He just isn't. This is a pathetic performance tonight

We are getting beat by the bottom feeders of the Big 10. After watching the Stony Brook game and this disaster our chances of a bowl game are getting much slimmer.

I think we pull this one out. All these outside runs by Smith are clearly tiring them out - he's due to break a couple!

(Not hating on Smith, just the playcalling)
Love u ghost but don't share your optimism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom