game thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

game thread

Turnovers and penalties are a lack of discipline and this team has none. Discipline is on the coaches.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I miss our 2010 defense. that D was nasty. at least compared to this one.

Sometimes, you can tell all you need to know about a coach by the look on his face.

Marine has had many looks this year that don't make me feel good about his abilities.
Yep

north-and-south-title.jpg

For those who still think we're winning this game.

We are nowhere near good enough to go on the road, turn it over 4 times, and still win. It won't happen.

I feel a snowball that's gonna catch fire coming on

Minnesota is a much better team then we are. They have a good defense and are better coached.

Turnovers and penalties are a lack of discipline and this team has none. Discipline is on the coaches.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So is recruiting. We have zero playmakers on this roster. Zero.

I feel like we've just had so many frustrating games over the years that it gets hard to pick them apart. But boy, this one has to have a special place on the list. Or maybe it's just another in a long line, I don't even know anymore.

Great body language Doug. A coach with a pulse please.

Doug needs to go, wish it had worked out for him. He belongs as an assistant in the NFL.

I feel like we've just had so many frustrating games over the years that it gets hard to pick them apart. But boy, this one has to have a special place on the list. Or maybe it's just another in a long line, I don't even know anymore.

The bright side is that we're moving to a real conference, which gives us games to watch with interest...while we finish last.

Wow, this is pathetic. thank god i'm a patriots fan as well

I'm a Chargers fan, it's like this for me every Saturday AND Sunday. F***ing Norv Turner.

Chargers look good though thus far - maybe Norv turned a corner......eh, not likely.

what is the ETA for Tristan and his Marrone diatribe. I've been a Marrone guy but with all that ACC cash coming in, it may be time to start thinking about using it for a guy with a pulse who can teach some discipline. This is really a "two steps back" game.

3rd and 2 and you hand off to your 3rd string freshman QB ... im still baffled by that, I don't remember GROB doing anything that stupid

If we can get down 21-3, I bet we score a TD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom