Game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Game thread

Not going to blame Eskridge on that one-hard to catch with a bad hand. McFarlane was interfered with...good play calls though.

If any game ever qualified as needing to be described as "slapdick" it's this one.

Not blaming eskridge on that but we can't throw the pass to fundeburke our biggest wr who can catch????

There's nothing entertaining about watching this team play football.

That should be Broyld making those catches.

Our wideouts are so soft its ridiculous.

There's nothing entertaining about watching this team play football.
What's sad is Millhouse keeps posting those updates on how random it is that Hunt has such low QB ratings, but now we're to the point where it's not random.

ST and the D are capable of producing points for us, which is probably what it is going to take to win.

Actually, milly has been showing that is NOT statistically random. The stats don't lie... Terrell is not a good QB. But he's the best we have.

What's sad is Millhouse keeps posting those updates on how random it is that Hunt has such low QB ratings, but now we're to the point where it's not random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, remember, our 6th win the first year Marrone got bowl eligible, against Rutgers, was an incredibly ugly game too. Maybe this is just a repeat of that, eh?

Man, I was just hoping Hunt could at least be RJ Anderson, though. Now he's...well, he may well be the worst QB we've had for as long as I can remember.

Actually, milly has been showing that is NOT statistically random. The stats don't lie... Terrell is not a good QB. But he's the best we have.

Tapatalk

He doesn't have the greatest set of receivers, and two of them are on the sidelines today.

Yeah, Hunt was fine on both those. He should try doing that more often.
Don't matter there will be people on this board who will still slam him.

Hey, remember, our 6th win the first year Marrone got bowl eligible, against Rutgers, was an incredibly ugly game too. Maybe this is just a repeat of that, eh?

Man, I was just hoping Hunt could at least be RJ Anderson, though. Now he's...well, he may well be the worst QB we've had for as long as I can remember.

Marrone did a great job of recruiting QBs while he was here.

Schafer "We gotta get another turnover and take it back on defense"

displaying oodles of confidence in his O lol

Not blaming eskridge on that but we can't throw the pass to fundeburke our biggest wr who can catch????

Esk probably should have hung on but he's practiced that fade route because of his height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom