Game was over when Marek fouled out on that absurd call... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game was over when Marek fouled out on that absurd call...

'Chasing likes'.

Sorry, but lol. Likes are a way of saying a couple different things. One, that was funny. Two, I agree with what you say. Saying something that others agree with is not 'chasing likes' as you say. I'm sure you have gotten likes from people that agree with you. Were those posts you made 'chasing likes' too?
I like this

I love me some Marek. He went strong for rebounds last night and that makes me happy. He's always moving and his activity is infectious.

But he can't pass up open 8-10 footers. When he and PC are on the floor, we've got 3 offensive players against 5 defenders. We can't win that way.

We lost the game because we couldn't find our arses with a flashlight.

When he and PC are on the floor, we've got 3 offensive players against 5 defenders. We can't win that way.
when they’re on the floor they usually pull 2 defenders down in the scuffle so it’s a wash.

That's right. It's a sports forum. If you post something, be prepared for someone to dispute said post. There was no attack. An attack would be 'You're an idiot' (which btw would not be allowed here). 'Idiotic post' is not a personal attack.
When I first started reading this post I thought you were calling Franco an idiot. It made me laugh.

Worst call of the night was when Battle got hacked across the arm on a breakaway and the ref from behind made the call that Battle lost control of the ball causing it to go out of bounds. That was basically stealing 2 points from SU.
The way we shot free throws it was probably 1 point.

Late to the party, but what I was most pissed about were the 5 obvious travels, 4 of which Jaylen Adams got away with, in the second half that didn't get called against St. Bon. Jaylen was absolutely awful in the second half, and I won't nitpick the constant elbows in the back he got away with, but he should've legit had 10 second half TOs.

And I'm pretty sure Stockard had fouled out, Bon's coach went catatonic, and they took his 5th away in regulation. Figures he'd hit all the FTs to win it.

Unsatisfactory inspections

Franco's Pizza

901 E. Genesee St., Syracuse

Inspected on June 27

Container of medicine stored in 3 doors reach in cooler in front kitchen, next to food items (corrected, moved away from food items). Various food items stored on counters in kitchen area, out of temperature: Ricotta, 67 degrees, ranch dressing, 61 degrees, diced ham, 49 degrees, cooked eggs, 71 degrees, cooked shredded chicken, 72 degrees, cooked chicken wings, 70 degrees, garlic and oil, 64 degrees, out for less than 2 hours, all moved to reach in and walk in cooler. Time logs for cooked pizza not maintained. Time logs need to show the time pizza containing potentially hazardous food items came out of oven to be out for service (2 hours, all need to be discarded). Food items on lower shelves in kitchen, stored unprotected. Food stored on the floor of walk in cooler, and on floor in dish area. Pizza stored on top shelf of display case stored unprotected. Ice machine in dining room stored unprotected from the public. Pizza boxes stored on the floor in the hallway. Several coolers lack easily accessible thermometers. Employee preparing food lacks hair restraint. Reach in freezer in pizza prep area noted with door in poor repair. Insulation inside lid is exposed. Wiping cloths not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. The following items not cleaned with enough frequency to prevent buildup of food debris: In use fryer baskets, interior of all coolers and freezers, bulk can opener. All lower shelving throughout establishment noted not clean, food buildup and crumbs. Mop sink noted without water. Hand wash sink lacks paper towels (corrected). Floors and walls throughout establishment not clean. Floors by fryers and in walk in cooler noted in poor repair. Hood filters over cookline not clean.

Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department from June 25 to July 1

Unsatisfactory inspections

Franco's Pizza

901 E. Genesee St., Syracuse

Inspected on June 27

Container of medicine stored in 3 doors reach in cooler in front kitchen, next to food items (corrected, moved away from food items). Various food items stored on counters in kitchen area, out of temperature: Ricotta, 67 degrees, ranch dressing, 61 degrees, diced ham, 49 degrees, cooked eggs, 71 degrees, cooked shredded chicken, 72 degrees, cooked chicken wings, 70 degrees, garlic and oil, 64 degrees, out for less than 2 hours, all moved to reach in and walk in cooler. Time logs for cooked pizza not maintained. Time logs need to show the time pizza containing potentially hazardous food items came out of oven to be out for service (2 hours, all need to be discarded). Food items on lower shelves in kitchen, stored unprotected. Food stored on the floor of walk in cooler, and on floor in dish area. Pizza stored on top shelf of display case stored unprotected. Ice machine in dining room stored unprotected from the public. Pizza boxes stored on the floor in the hallway. Several coolers lack easily accessible thermometers. Employee preparing food lacks hair restraint. Reach in freezer in pizza prep area noted with door in poor repair. Insulation inside lid is exposed. Wiping cloths not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. The following items not cleaned with enough frequency to prevent buildup of food debris: In use fryer baskets, interior of all coolers and freezers, bulk can opener. All lower shelving throughout establishment noted not clean, food buildup and crumbs. Mop sink noted without water. Hand wash sink lacks paper towels (corrected). Floors and walls throughout establishment not clean. Floors by fryers and in walk in cooler noted in poor repair. Hood filters over cookline not clean.

Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department from June 25 to July 1
So you and the other mods are really just like restaurant health inspectors, only you inspect our posts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom