Game Watch Place in Syracuse suburbs? | Syracusefan.com

Game Watch Place in Syracuse suburbs?

tptcuse

Living Legend
I will be visiting my family in Syracuse this weekend. We will be north of the city (Liverpool, North Syracuse, B'Ville).

What is a good place for a group of about ten people (all ages) to go and how early would we need to get there if we want a table(s)?

The Retreat in the Village of Liverpool. Probably an hour ahead of the game.

Sharky's in liverpool...the old Hooligan's on 57 just north of the thruway

Quaker steak off 690 towards b vile

Second the Quaker Steak recommendation, a ton of TV's and able to handle a large crowd. Would avoid Tullys
and Hafners if you can simply to crowded unless you get there 2 hours before. Copper Top Taven is also a good place and may not be as crowded at that time of day.

Second the Quaker Steak recommendation, a ton of TV's and able to handle a large crowd. Would avoid Tullys
and Hafners if you can simply to crowded unless you get there 2 hours before. Copper Top Taven is also a good place and may not be as crowded at that time of day.
The nice thing about Tully's is that it is big enough to handle a crowd and they are used to it. With a crew that big you will need to scope out if anyone will give you a reservation. Otherwise you may run into a problem no matter where you go-big or small.

I think you mean Franks. It's ok I guess. I thought it was a little rough the time I went.
havent been inside in 5 years or more-just see the lot full on game days

Thanks everyone. Decided on The Retreat and my sister was able to get us reservations. Go Cuse!

Thanks everyone. Decided on The Retreat and my sister was able to get us reservations. Go Cuse!
That's another good one. Great reubens

Good choice. You won't be disappointed.

Beyond the bar though there aren't televisions in the seating areas of the retreat, correct?

Beyond the bar though there aren't televisions in the seating areas of the retreat, correct?
I am pretty sure there will be plenty of tv's tomorrow. My sister isn't shy and I am sure she told them we HAVE to see the game. She is visiting from Bumblef@ck, Oregon and she is adamant about watching with a bunch of Cuse people.

I am pretty sure there will be plenty of tv's tomorrow. My sister isn't shy and I am sure she told them we HAVE to see the game. She is visiting from Bumblef@ck, Oregon and she is adamant about watching with a bunch of Cuse people.
They have plenty of TVs in the bar area, but none in the main sitting areas. You may have an obstructed view of a TV from a table in one of the sections if you are lucky. You could eat and then head to the bar area, our head to the Cobblestone which will have a packed house but it's just a bar.

Though I don't care for the food to much, the Limp Lizard on Liverpool has plenty of TVs and great beer specials during games.

The seating area next to the bar has about a dozen tvs. The area on the opposite side has no tvs. But everyone who comes in for a game gets seated on the bar side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom