GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13) | Syracusefan.com

GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13)

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
GvSyr.png

Team Leaders:

Syracuse:
  • Rebounds: CJ Fair: 7.4
  • Assists: Michael Carter-Williams: 8.2
Georgetown Sucks:
  • Rebounds: Sucks: 7.7
  • Assists: Sucks: 3.0
35zels.jpg

Syracuse - Notable Grads: Too many to list.

Georgetown Sucks - Notable Grads: Suck. And, Benjamin Franklin Gates.
07ntcrz132um4.jpg

(8) Syracuse

(22-4, 10-3 Big East)

(11) Georgetown Sucks

(20-4, 10-3 Big East)

SU-Brandon-Triche1.jpg

and a JLH gif....

jennifer-love-hewitt-cleavage-gif-41.gif

Did they go with a surprise toss up for the tip off?

lol...

Dirty from way deep.

Guards erratic on offense so far.

Good activity from the forwards/Rak though.

Keita...I'm beyond sick of him. His stone hands and inability to do anything resulted in an Otto Porter three because he is allergic to the basketball.

Those back to back threes were great but it really cause us to get a bit too excited and out of our game plan

Keita sucks. I'm beyond sick of him. His stone hands and inability to do anything resulted in an Otto Porter three because he is allergic to the basketball.

Yup (although I don't think he sucks, he has a purpose on this team - just always find when he comes in and why sort of odd)

Rebound falls into his hands - still somehow tips to G'Town player.

Back late on D (he did get the block at least).

Goes for crazy block, G'Town scores.

Rak does any of that - pulled immediately. And he was playing well when he came out. Oh well, I'll never figure out the timing of the substitutions w/ Rak...ever.

Those back to back threes were great but it really cause us to get a bit too excited and out of our game plan

Agreed.

Guards are giving us nada so far. Still not the calming force they need to be at times.

getting too cute taking 3's. 1 for our last 13 shots and probably 10 were threes. Also, Christmas cant make a layup.

getting too cute taking 3's. 1 for our last 13 shots and probably 10 were threes. Also, Christmas cant make a layup.

How do you miss that, Rak????

lol...tries to dunk when he should lay it in, tries to lay it in when he should dunk. He misses too many of those.

MCW seems to be doing a better job of creating offense/opening for others the last few minutes - still not scoring though.

BT, my god, what is he doing today??????

Not a great half.

Rak playing very well other than missing yet another bunny.

MCW under control, playing okay. Not pressing too much.

Dirty and Triche, ummmmmmmmm, yeah. Dirty had a couple treys, Triche will hopefully rebound in the second half. Just an awful half of basketball for him - he sometimes has big second halves when he does that though. Fingers crossed.

Fair was okay, needs more touches in the lane. Grant, eh, didn't do much. Baye, not so great.

Is BT ever going to show up?

Wow.

Keita, please, please, please just grab a rebound. Slapping it to G'Town players is never a good plan. EVER.

lol

C'mon Orange, can't lose today!!! LGO!

Porter is eating our lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he comes to the lane...ducks out..then somehow we lose him every time?

little things.. that 12-4 lead we had and got complacent.. should have kept attacking the rim.. major lost opportunity there to get the game out of reach

Our defensive rebounding has been pathetic. We need our guards to help out because our bigs are not rebounding. Gtown is not running so send 5 to the glass.

This sucks. One of the worst played games I've ever seen. Boring, slow, and nobody can make a shot.

Brutal.