GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13)

Our defensive rebounding has been pathetic. We need our guards to help out because our bigs are not rebounding. Gtown is not running so send 5 to the glass.

Makes me wonder why Grant can't play any 5. Keita and Christmas don't rebound anyway. And we're playing 4 on 5 on offense with them in there.

Why on earth are we playing so slow on offense?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Christmas does not play tough. Go up strong please.

Rak should take up volleyball or something. He lacks the aggression to play basketball.

Christmas does not play tough. Go up strong please.

1 second on the shot clock - what's he going to do? Pump fake and go for the dunk? It's a violation if he does.

He is weak around the rim though.

BT, are you kidding me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

porter is all they have and of course he is beating us.. over 60 percent of their offense

We are really going to lose? Considering the circumstances, this would be one of the worst ever.

We need to get rak out of there. we need someone that can score. we are losing. DUH.

We need to get rak out of there. we need someone that can score. we are losing. DUH.

And Rak scores.....

BT, if you have anything to give today, give it now...please!! Pretty please!

3 point play there would have been huge.

Porter is as good as any player that has ever played in the conference, his numbers in this game are incredible.

Nice foul BT.

Ur literally killing me today.

Im surprised you guys didn't know that we would have won if BMK didn't get so many minutes.

Tough, tough game.

Go out and win the next one and forget about this.

worst game of the year for BT he was simply horrible today major choke on his part wow he was just terrible.

Tough, tough game.

Go out and win the next one and forget about this.
Problem is the next one is potentially tougher. I wish we didn't blow our wad against Providence.