GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

GameDay Thread: Syracuse v. Georgetown (2.23.13)

This is what happens when you have nobody on the team that wants to take ownership. CJ Fair is the only guy that showed up. Everyone else apparently thought that we win if we show up.

And Rak scores.....

BT, if you have anything to give today, give it now...please!! Pretty please!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO POINTS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rak sucks .. free grant.

Problem is the next one is potentially tougher. I wish we didn't blow our wad against Providence.

Yeah, gonna be really tough to win at Marquette. Need to win that game or at Gtown to have any chance at finishing on top in the conference.

Yeah, gonna be really tough to win at Marquette. Need to win that game or at Gtown to have any chance at finishing on top in the conference.
Not going to win the conference with our schedule. Only DePaul is a sure win; you better believe Louisville will be geared up for that game after we stole one at their place.

Not going to win the conference with our schedule. Only DePaul is a sure win; you better believe Louisville will be geared up for that game after we stole one at their place.

11-7 Big East record is definitely possible

Get the President in the bunker now!!!! It's going down!!
Underrated movie. I saw it in the theaters. I didn't realize it was Allie Sheedy (sp?) until about 5 years later; she looked so diff't from The Breakfast Club.

Underrated movie. I saw it in the theaters. I didn't realize it was Allie Sheedy (sp?) until about 5 years later; she looked so diff't from The Breakfast Club.
I wasn't quoting a movie or referencing one...lol
What movie you talking about?