Gameday Thread? | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread?

Then obviously you haven't been paying attention to what is and isn't acceptable to post on here.
I see posts about coaches being fired and Whigham gets slaughtered, but I'm in the wrong for stating my opinion? You guys don't have to agree that's just how I feel.

Orange_Ammo said:
I see posts about coaches being fired and Whigham gets slaughtered, but I'm in the wrong for stating my opinion? You guys don't have to agree that's just how I feel.

I could care less about your opinions...I am mocking you for the takes one to know one, throwback come back...

I've made really stupid comments before but I always own up to it and apologize. My guess is, that's not "your thing". But if it is, probably not a bad idea if you want to be taken seriously.
Man that's my opinion, I've been an SU fan for a very long time if I can't post my opinion sorry for not confirming.

I could care less about your opinions...I am mocking you for the takes one to know one, throwback come back...
Hey, that's the only PC comeback I could think of... I didn't want to get kicked out. Sorry if that's not your cup of tea.

You just don't get that you don't call a kid names. I think I see a vacation in your future.
Oh CL, my birthday was yesterday but I see you're thinking about getting me a belated present anyway!

Hey, that's the only PC comeback I could think of... I didn't want to get kicked out. Sorry if that's not your cup of tea.
For someone who doesn't want to get kicked out, you're doing a hell of a job trying to get kicked out.

Orange_Ammo said:

Well you succeeded as based on your track record in this thread that post will definitely not get you a vacation from the board...

Man that's my opinion, I've been an SU fan for a very long time if I can't post my opinion sorry for not confirming.

Your response is about what I expected.... Insulting "kids" has nothing to do with conformity. Or it shouldn't anyway. It's just about decency.

Dabo..."Outside of a couple of turnovers the score might not be that close."

DABO

he's trying to influence the committee not to jump Clemson with bama. The committee has such bama love they're looking for a reason

We would have gotten back if not for that 50/50 call.

I'm not a Shafer guy here, but at this point we're splitting hairs. What was it, 4th and 12 or something? Probability of a first is less than 10 percent.
And?

What were the odds of getting two possessions after kicking that late?

Then learn to 'feel' with a little bit more awareness of the norm for posting around here. More of your posts will have a chance to stay on the board for more than a minute or two.

Sorry to offend, hopefully I'll catc
Then learn to 'feel' with a little bit more awareness of the norm for posting around here. More of your posts will have a chance to stay on the board for more than a minute or two.
Thanks man, appreciate the info. I just hope the people with thousands of posts get the same treatment.

Thanks man, appreciate the info. I just hope the people with thousands of posts get the same treatment.
Everyone gets the same treatment.

Everybody gets the same treatment. In fact I see some have already received a vacation today.

Phenomenon said:
Well we never got the ball back so I'd say the old school coach was wrong

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It was a calculated risk either way.

Orange_Ammo said:
Actually I'm not a newbie been visiting this board for years just decided to create an account, but thanks.

Bye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom