Gameday Thread? | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread?

Orange_Ammo said:
Lol takes one to know one... I'm entitled to me opinion sooo...

Hahaha...the old takes one to know one?!?!...classic...#throwbackcomeback

So sick of being the loser team sayingg "if this didnt happen we wouldve won" or "if this bs call was made we win by 3 tds"
We need wins, great effort by all the kids but over that

Well, I had way more fun today than I thought I would. I'll take it. Our two best games have been against top 10 teams. Let's get to a point where we can beat these guys
I want to see us play this well the next two weeks. I fear next week will be like after the LSU game and we come out not ready to play on the road. I am proud of the effort today!

If it was a low scoring game and we were playing a poor offense, I would have punted. It was just an awful decision against one of the best offenses in college football.

That said, I'm proud of our guys today.

Awareness of the situation is key. Just like it was when we didn't go for 2 against Virginia.

Great effort and entertaining game. Interesting who has more upside, Mahoney or Dungey. Right now the latter has much better touch on his throws, but Mahoney seems to avoid/take hits much better.

Penalty on shafer. First down clempson

What is Shafer responsible for.

Screwed by the refs, his players make all the mistakes, wasn't left with a single player that's any good.

P got fired after a bowl game and a three year record of 16-20.

Should the bar be lower?

Is he wrong? And you missed the three or four times where he gave credit to Syracuse.

I didn't miss his back-handed compliment followed by, "we get everybody's best shot."

Who knows if he's wrong because they didn't play a turnover free game.

Edit - just let me wallow in a bit of irrational anger. I needed a target and his post game comments fit the bill.

Last edited:
Listen up newbie we don't call kids names on here. If that is what you like to do take it elsewhere or shut up.
Actually I'm not a newbie been visiting this board for years just decided to create an account, but thanks.

Very low chance of getting a first there. A few yards? Sure go for it. Id take my chances on Dixon pinning then back and us getting a turnover or quick possession. 6 mins isn't 2 or 3.
You can still force a turnover after a failed 4th down attempt.

Orange_Ammo said:
Actually I'm not a newbie been visiting this board for years just decided to create an account, but thanks.

Would you mind deleting your account and go back to lurking?

We would have gotten back if not for that 50/50 call.

I'm not a Shafer guy here, but at this point we're splitting hairs. What was it, 4th and 12 or something? Probability of a first is less than 10 percent.

I've made really stupid comments before but I always own up to it and apologize. My guess is, that's not "your thing". But if it is, probably not a bad idea if you want to be taken seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom