Gameplan | Syracusefan.com

Gameplan

Tobias Funke

All Conference
We were much more active offensively and we saw players cycling through the zone. I think we executed well today, but it also appeared that JB did make some adjustments in practice. Props to him

Most movement on offense in some time.

JB did make adjustments in practice, I wish he made them a few games ago; “Last few practices, we’ve been going over zone offenses a lot because we’ve been struggling,” Fair said. “I think today we were patient instead of everybody taking quick shots. Everybody touched the ball and we had floor balance so we could get offensive rebounds.”

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/03/syracuse_basketballs_reward_fo.html

and it didn't hurt that we played Seton Hall.

and it didn't hurt that we played Seton Hall.

lol...I get that we played Seton Hall, but even compared to the last game we trounced them in we were just insanely more efficient today. We got good looks most of the game (after Dirty kept us in it early) - everyone got touches and instead of relying upon somebody getting hot, we had open looks in the mid range game, open looks from three, lanes to the hoop - haven't seen that in awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom