Games of interest tonight | Syracusefan.com

Games of interest tonight

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Yeah, not really games, but wanted to rope you into looking. Very curious to see how the UVM Catamounts fare tonight vs UVA. They have their best team in years assembled and are starting to get some national attention. Tonight could result in them getting ranked for the first time maybe ever. Lots of buzz here in town as you might imagine. Topic number two after could they win is will Becker get stolen away after this year.

Yeah, not really games, but wanted to rope you into looking. Very curious to see how the UVM Catamounts fare tonight vs UVA. They have their best team in years assembled and are starting to get some national attention. Tonight could result in them getting ranked for the first time maybe ever. Lots of buzz here in town as you might imagine. Topic number two after could they win is will Becker get stolen away after this year.
If they make it a good game, that would be great. I really wish our opener against them was at Virginia.

catamounts ? why does that name sound familiar ...?

a8b78f0563be47f971d0500c0652302e_display_large_large.jpg

I love great D when it leads to fast breaks but Virginia's style of play is horrible. I know the last few years of Cuse ball has been tough but hopefully that's changing now.

O/U was 113 and I took the under on this one, we will see but that line is going thi be pretty common for uva games this year

Over 12 min left and UVM is tied with SU's final score. And leading the Wahoo's.

So Vermont has one guy score 88%of what our entire team did .. only on the road rather than home ?

Lol I’m not going to be able to handle this season if we keep using transistive property for every single game that some plays against a common opponent. As for the “why didn’t we recruit insert name here” you guys complain about a person ranked 101. You guys would have a coronary picking a Recruit that was 11th in the state of NY and 412th in the nation. It’s really getting annoying

Spot on. This place would have been in full mode meltdown if SU recruited 2 star Lamb over Oshae.

Lol I’m not going to be able to handle this season if we keep using transistive property for every single game that some plays against a common opponent. As for the “why didn’t we recruit insert name here” you guys complain about a person ranked 101. You guys would have a coronary picking a Recruit that was 11th in the state of NY and 412th in the nation. It’s really getting annoying

Plus we started Carey and it was 13-2 when Girard came in. We lost by 14.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom