Games Tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Games Tonight

Apparently, Minny was putting up the dramatic gopher on its video screen when TCU was kicking field goals. TCU missed several field goals. Correlation?

pJZYIRo.png
Minnesota showed that TCU's offense may be a product of Big XII defenses. 23 points last night was not what I was expecting from TCU which should a top 5 offense in the nation.
That weird Gopher was a good distraction.

Apparently, Minny was putting up the dramatic gopher on its video screen when TCU was kicking field goals. TCU missed several field goals. Correlation?

pJZYIRo.png

that is awesome. Now, I wonder who owns the copyright to that. Must have made a little coin.

Who the heck is the TCU kicker? This guy?

carl-spackler-caddyshack.jpg

I stand by my intuition. We will hammer CMU. I'm not letting one close game at home against a middle of the pack Big12 team worry me.
every team except r.i. worries me

Michigan will go 5-7 to 7-5 this year, but they are recruiting like crazy this year. By Year 2 8-4 and Year 3 they will be competing with Ohio State.
I don't know how long Harbaugh will stay there though. He has stay 3 years and turn them around, but if a good NFL job opened up he would probably go.

8-4 next year and by year 3 competing with ohio state? i'll take that bet.

other than the qb i thought wf was very mediocre. i did watch cmu and they are a very dangerous team. i believe that su will be in a dogfight,that game is a toss up. cmu played very well and with confidence

cmu did some nice things but it was a big opponent and home opener so they played with some juice. for as medicore as ok state looked they still won 24-13.

(syracuse might be in a dogfight with every opponent so it's all irrelevant anyways)

upperdeck said:
Ok st looked confused all night.. every time they applied pressure the cent mich line collapses.. on offense they dropped too many balls to keep drives going.. cent mich had 2-3 guys with nice quickness and ran a short passing game all day.

They looked uninspired. Once the got down, they woke up. I wasn't impressed by Cent Mich.

8-4 next year and by year 3 competing with ohio state? i'll take that bet.
Michigan has a top 5 recruiting class right now with 22 commits. They are going to be good with Harbaugh. If he can buildup Stanford you don't think he can build up Michigan?
8-4 next year is being safe. Then 10-2 or 11-1 in year 3. This is a safe prediction.
You realize Michigan is one QB away from competing now. Their talent isn't bare. Hoke was an awful coach and whether or not Harbaugh is a dink the man can coach.

They looked uninspired. Once the got down, they woke up. I wasn't impressed by Cent Mich.
That one corner that was all over the field (Walker?) looked good. But the team otherwise seemed pretty much the same as last year.

Minnesota showed that TCU's offense may be a product of Big XII defenses. 23 points last night was not what I was expecting from TCU which should a top 5 offense in the nation.
That weird Gopher was a good distraction.

Umm...last year TCU beat Minny 30-7. There's a chance they take a step back, but Minnesota was pretty good last season and TCU smoked 'em...along with most of the Big 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom