Garrett Shrader Injury... | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader Injury...

I could see him limping on the sideline in the 1st half between drives. They should’ve prepared Wilson to be the starter all week. Maybe we lose a toss-up type game in that scenario… with the physical mismatches on defense we had to sustain drives….

So if they knew he was hurt why wait till halftime to bring him out?

After that hard tackle that he wobbled getting up from (and I do think he may have taken a shot to the head somehow during that), he clearly had nada afterwards.

His passes were awful, and he just looked dazed.

Shoulda been pulled right after he went down, which maybe means that we don’t give the ball right back to ND with enough time to score another TD before the half.

I was in the dome an hour before KO. Shrader looked fine running around and throwing. He got hurt during the game. To me it looked like his ankle and possibly a concussion. But Dino says he has no head injury. I do know the trainers never gave him his helmet back and he walked around the 2nd half without it meaning he was medically not allowed to go back in.

I was in the dome an hour before KO. Shrader looked fine running a round and throwing. He got hurt during the game. To me it looked like his ankle and possibly a concussion. But Dino says he has no head injury. I do know the trainers never gave him his helmet back and he walked around the 2nd half without it meaning he was medically allowed to go back in.
In the presser Dino answered that it was fair to say Shrader was hurt going into the game.

I was in the dome an hour before KO. Shrader looked fine running around and throwing. He got hurt during the game. To me it looked like his ankle and possibly a concussion. But Dino says he has no head injury. I do know the trainers never gave him his helmet back and he walked around the 2nd half without it meaning he was medically not allowed to go back in.
Maybe he got hurt during the coin flip but he was obviously off the entire game

Obviously he was injured. Anyone at the game noticed he could barely walk off the field. Probably should have never started in the first place.
This is on good intel. He and tucker have been banged up most of the season. tucker longer. Shrader has been basically living in a boot between games. Clemson was the straw.

I wondered if he would start and in hindsight he should have come out when it was obvious, he was arm throwing and not able to put his body into his throws.

I honestly wish they would have given Wilson all of the snaps this week and started him over an injured Shrader. His inability to run the ball in the first half made him one dimensional which hurts us big time on offense.

On his last drive he got kneed in the head while being tackled. He stood up and fell right back down. He does have a head injury. If Dino gave Wilson a C, then Shrader had to get an F. He scored 7points for both teams in the first half.

On his last drive he got kneed in the head while being tackled. He stood up and fell right back down. He does have a head injury. If Dino gave Wilson a C, then Shrader had to get an F. He scored 7points for both teams in the first half.
Watch the replay from the back. It's his right ankle. He tried to put weight on it and crumpled. It wasn't his head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom