Garrett Shrader named Manning Award Star of the Week | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader named Manning Award Star of the Week

Shader has some huge stones. Guy missed time during the week with an undisclosed illness and still came out and helped SU get a W with a couple of clutch throws in the 4th quarter.

I can't believe people were calling for CDRW to come into the game or to get a few series.

Enjoy Shrader while you have him. It's hard to know what you got until it's gone.

Shader has some huge stones. Guy missed time during the week with an undisclosed illness and still came out and helped SU get a W with a couple of clutch throws in the 4th quarter.

I can't believe people were calling for CDRW to come into the game or to get a few series.

Enjoy Shrader while you have him. It's hard to know what you got until it's gone.
Who was calling for that ??? No one I know.

Here’s a tip , take game day posts with a grain of salt, a big grain . Extremely emotional posts .
Yeah, that’s a given, but it was said as stated.

The guy behind us was, lol.
Yea I think there was one fan about 7 rows in front of us. There are always those fans. Always s !! I was kind of thinking about this board … most of the people that post have some understanding of the game. (Most)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom