Garrett Williams declares for the NFL Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams declares for the NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, can’t wait to see him in the NFL

His pick against Louisville was the play of the season in my mind - read the play perfectly, took responsibility, put in a ton of effort to close ground, and timed his jump perfectly to pull the ball down in front of the receiver. Was an easy 6 otherwise.
He earlier caught up to the L’Ville guy inside the 10 to stop another TD. SU went on to hold them to no points. Garrett personally stopped 2 TDs.

Makes sense. He's great when he's healthy. I just wish we got to watch our great players for full healthy seasons like the old days.

I hope kicks ass. Good kid, good parents, and a guy who stuck it out with the team even though he may have made for money somewhere else. I hope he kills it in nfl. Loved watching him play. Thank u young man.

All NFL fans should want him on their team Cf69!
True, true. I only said drop because they lost one 1st rounder for tampering and their second first rounder was traded. So I need Williams to get into the 2nd for my Phins to have a chance.

True, true. I only said drop because they lost one 1st rounder for tampering and their second first rounder was traded. So I need Williams to get into the 2nd for my Phins to have a chance.

Forgot about the tampering thing and the trade for Hill I assume is the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom