Garrett Williams returning | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams returning

Things are definitely looking up, we can’t wait to pick out our STs.

Great to have him back, I think a healthy campaign can catapault him to a place he’ll like.

Although this might not be the thread for it, definitely need to echo some of the above comments… we’ve really had a tremendous off-season. From top to bottom.

It’s really nice to feel some optimism going into Spring given the close to the year.

Grab a couple more to build the squad out and let’s roll….

Yes, a great off season. I think, in part, because of the exceptional coaching changes we will not see many heading to the portal. They want to play for an experienced staff and up their game. And, since most of our team is young, the O will want to be coached by Anae and Beck.

Garrett is a tremendous retention.

Wonder about the D line coach?

I’m not surprised. He didn’t have a draft kind of year. Needs to get stronger and stay healthy. If we get a couple of good safeties, this defense could be really good. Verse should be looking at what’s here and his eyes should light up,

I’m not surprised. He didn’t have a draft kind of year. Needs to get stronger and stay healthy. If we get a couple of good safeties, this defense could be really good. Verse should be looking at what’s here and his eyes should light up,
When he was in and healthy teams seldom threw his way …that’s all I know.

YES!

Garret, Mikel, and Sean - got all of our 1st team ACC/AA candidates back. Great news.

Another starter penciled in. Hope he can stay healthy the full season because him and Duce together are as good as any CB pair in the league and top 10 as far as I’m concerned as a unit in FBS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom