Garrett Williams returning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams returning

I’m not surprised. He didn’t have a draft kind of year. Needs to get stronger and stay healthy. If we get a couple of good safeties, this defense could be really good. Verse should be looking at what’s here and his eyes should light up,
I agree. Our entire defensive backfield needs to look at what makes someone special. And they need to look no farther than Sean Tucker. If you want to be great, you have to put in the work and then stay after practice and put in more. Most coaches will be more than happy to help you succeed. If you do they do.

Read some of the posts about Tucker and his father the work they accomplished together and the demands Sean put on himself going to football practice then track after football was over OR, he'd do the track, (left by his coach), workout after football had ended.

I have to smile when some people say, "I wonder how how got this good." If you have talent and want to increase your abilities and athleticism the work is there. No one is going to help you except a coach or father. You do it and accept it as a right of passage to another talent level. The clock is always there. It's not going to change your 4.4 to a 4.26 for you, you have to.

If more of our team saw the unimaginable work it takes to be really good and the goals they have to set for themselves to get there we will have better programs in all sports at SU. I know I was a walk on QB at SU and know how much it takes. My goal was to be on the roster at SU and I made that happen and they gave me a scholie.

So I guess that Dino didn't lose the locker room after all, despite all the asinine claims to the contrary.
Honestly, some of the narratives on here by people who claim they know something, and the way they convince so many others on the forum to join in on the narrative, never ceases to astound

So I guess that Dino didn't lose the locker room after all, despite all the asinine claims to the contrary.
Curious to see what happens to the O roster after Anae and Beck check the materials.

No doubt there were some unhappy campers….but there are with every team. The difference is now those unhappy campers can leave without penalty.

It can easily give the illusion that things are worse than they are.

Back up players are going to transfer at will for the foreseeable future. It doesn’t mean the locker room is bad,

Wow considering some “insider” on here said mikel and garrett were gone. Not attacking inside info, but just wish some had capacity to put context on things. E.g. Garrett and Mikel likely will consider turning pro after this year.

Did anyone happen to look closely at the Josh Black Twitter Avatar? Lol...
It’s mentioned in the athletic profile about Sean tucker. Josh is quoted - pretty funny. He’s his biggest fan on social media.

I was at every home game and Garrett Williams is an absolute stud.

He got “beat” at times but you could see entire offensive game plans drawn up to avoid him. He’s the best athlete on the field at times and he moves like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom