Geno Smith - (No, this is not a fake article) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Geno Smith - (No, this is not a fake article)

image.jpg

If the camp was in Cortland...maybe this would not have happened.

I'm not a Jets or Geno fan, but IK is an idiot. The guy also jumped a bouncer in a bar and had to be tasked during his college years, clearly some anger issues there.

Secondly, this has nothing to do about leadership. This has to do with an idiot tossing a punch over chump change for these guys. Steve Smith has sucker punched not one but two players in his career and is still in the league. Unreal.
And Buffalo picked him up. Very nice. :confused:

Oohhh...that means they'll play against each other a couple of times a year. Should be fun...

The Bills just picked up the linebacker...let the Circus begin in Buffalo. Cue the music

Fantastic move for Buffalo. Love it!!! We have a nasty defense that just signed the Jets "breakout player" for next to nothing. This dude was apparently a lock to be in their rotation as one of their best pass rushing linebackers.

Fantastic move for Buffalo. Love it!!! We have a nasty defense that just signed the Jets "breakout player" for next to nothing. This dude was apparently a lock to be in their rotation as one of their best pass rushing linebackers.
Till he starts knocking out your QB's.

Till he starts knocking out your QB's.
Literally no one on the Jets defended Geno and reports are teammates thought Geno had it coming. Somehow I don't see Cassell, Taylor or Manuel running their mouths like that.

Literally no one on the Jets defended Geno and reports are teammates thought Geno had it coming. Somehow I don't see Cassell, Taylor or Manuel running their mouths like that.
Not the first time he's gone off

Not the first time he's gone off
Oh, I know, that's why he dropped to the 6th round where Rex took a chance on him. Dez Bryant, Cam Newton, Robert Woods and Stephon Gilmore all have been in fights this offseason. They just lucked out by not dropping the guy the punched. It's a sport where this stuff happens. As far as him punching a cop who worked at a nightclub.. I've seen plenty of those guys, a lot of them deserve to be knocked out.

Oh, I know, that's why he dropped to the 6th round where Rex took a chance on him. Dez Bryant, Cam Newton, Robert Woods and Stephon Gilmore all have been in fights this offseason. They just lucked out by not dropping the guy the punched. It's a sport where this stuff happens. As far as him punching a cop who worked at a nightclub.. I've seen plenty of those guys, a lot of them deserve to be knocked out.
Nice. Have fun.

Does anyone really think this guy will do this again? No way. Rex drafted him, so I don't see it as a negative taking a flyer on him. He can't be making that much. This reminds me of Brian Griese also getting punched in the face requiring stitches, by a teammate when he ran his drunken mouth.

Does anyone really think this guy will do this again? No way. Rex drafted him, so I don't see it as a negative taking a flyer on him. He can't be making that much. This reminds me of Brian Griese also getting punched in the face requiring stitches, by a teammate when he ran his drunken mouth.
Also, who are the Jets defensive leaders? Is Revis a locker room leader? I doubt IK acts up with Mario and Kyle Williams mentoring everyone on that side of the ball.

Rex is just trying to live up to what he said when he was hired that he is looking to build a bully in Buffalo.

Once again, Anonymous Jets Player is the most popular interview out of their camp.

McCoy injured his hamstring for the Bills. Going for an MRI. Ray Rice can start packing a bag for Buffalo. Rumors are already out there tonight Rex is interested.

Rex wanted to build a "bully" in Buffalo. Incognito, IK, Rice...he might not win many games but he is a man of his word on the bully talk.

Bills just cut Fred Jackson. WOW!! Didn't see that coming.

Think the honeymoon is over for Rex and Bills fans. Bills fans NOT happy right now.