George Karl Blasts Carmelo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

George Karl Blasts Carmelo

Karl's trying to sell books. Dumping on Melody gets attention. Nobody would care if he dumped on Boogie Cousins or the retired stars he coached.

Karl should be thanking Carmelo every time he receives a bank statement.

Yup. The scrub had Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen, Big Dog Robinson, Carmelo, Iverson, Cousins...and he's publicly crapped on more half of them. Pretty big ego for a guy who wasn't much of player himself, and who really never accomplished much beyond winning a lot of regular season games with talented teams.

It's a pretty shitty thing when you can make Kenyon and JR out to be sympathetic. Funny part about Karl is he's universally the most despised coach amongst COACHES!

Excuse me, are you talking trash about mah boy JR?

Most people don't know this but Anthony's mom was seriously debating calling him Melody. Big fan of Family Ties.

Bigger fan of Hey Dude.
IMG_6078.PNG

Hmm something tells me Jb may have a thought or two about George karl's yarn.

George Karl has alienated and denigrated every star that's ever played for him. His Melo and Martin comments show his true beliefs. Hell, he's not even a good coach. Never won a thing.

George Karl has alienated and denigrated every star that's ever played for him. His Melo and Martin comments show his true beliefs. Hell, he's not even a good coach. Never won a thing.

Agreed. And sadly he's probably the best coach Melo has played for in the NBA...either him or Mike Woodson. But "H0T Takes" people want to talk about Melo's flaws as the reason he hasn't won a championship. LOL. It's like they don't even follow the NBA. Organizations win championships in the NBA.

Just the other night Melo donated a car to a, I believe, 19 year old who had undergone kemo for several months and is still battling.

I love Melo in college but his NBA career was totally meaningless- he could play for San Antonio and his career would still mean nothing - a ring? winning a few important games would be a major accomplishment for him - he has a lot of one on one offensive talent and could score the ball in just about every way possible though

I love Melo in college but his NBA career was totally meaningless- he could play for San Antonio and his career would still mean nothing - a ring? winning a few important games would be a major accomplishment for him - he has a lot of one on one offensive talent and could score the ball in just about every way possible though

He has had a Hall of Fame career and will go down as one of the most consistent and versatile scorers in NBA history. How anyone can call that meaningless is beyond me.

He's a 9 time all star, 6 time all NBA player, has been to the playoffs 10 times, and made the conference finals. He is a lock to be a hall of famer. Meaningless? You don't have a clue.

The rap on Carmelo is what you see in the article about yesterday's game.
Requiring and holding the ball too much...so that it bogs down the offense and results in poor shots and plays.
Limited effort on defense.
That's not the college player who led the Orange to the promised land.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/25/knicks-record-is-hollow-until-they-beat-some-contenders/

There's at least one columnist who believes the last time the Knicks played exciting, winning basketball was back when Melo was out hurt and Jeremy Linsanity reigned in NYC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom