George McDonald OC/recruiting coach official | Syracusefan.com

George McDonald OC/recruiting coach official

I will be impressed if he's able to reel in just 1 - 2 big boys we'd never thought or heard of. I won't be surprised if it happens because of his ability but it'll be fun just the same. LOI day should be exciting as hell this year.

Luckily I won't have to wait until then because the premium board will know a week ahead of time who the mystery recruits are that are signing.

The real eye opener for me was his top 10 recruiting class for the Gophers. Seems he can recruit any place.

Luckily I won't have to wait until then because the premium board will know a week ahead of time who the mystery recruits are that are signing.

The double secret premium board knew a week ago. There's 3 of them. Next week, we learn the names of the embryos created last week that will be signing with us in 18 or so years.

Excited see if we can snag any new recruits at the end but 2014 should be fun... Fresher hungrier younger staff looking forward to it

I will be impressed if he's able to reel in just 1 - 2 big boys we'd never thought or heard of. I won't be surprised if it happens because of his ability but it'll be fun just the same. LOI day should be exciting as hell this year.

O'Korn would be a nice start.

Simeon Thomas - 3 star safety (#38) at 6'4 would be nice

Get him on a plane to fla. and see o'korn.

I like the looks of this kid, big and strong, cannon arm, but nice touch as well.

Just hope he's not biting off more than he can chew-Being an OC for the 1st time in about 7 years is hard enough.

i havent seen him officially called the recruiting cordinator in the press release