Georgetown at the Dome | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown at the Dome

OrangeChris, where the hell did you find that picture of Otto with Mr Met? Kudos...

I honestly don't recall. I would guess it was from some online article in the week leading up to the 2010 Pinstripe Bowl, but not 100% sure. Lot of great photo ops that week like Coach Marrone with Rex Ryan at a practice. Tried Googling to find my source, but no luck. I also don't have the original on my computer anymore, otherwise I'd send it to you. If I dig it up on one of my back-up hard drives I'll let you know!

You know damn well that SU will hype the piss outta this game. Charge any GTown fan a $1000 Melo Membership fee who want to buy group tix. Make the check payable to the Melo Center. Scumbags.
Heck, they can't get gtown fans to show up in DC, ain't none coming to Syracuse.

Fill the Dome except one small section. Set attendance record last year in BE. Next season sell out entire Dome against Duke and set attendance record first year in ACC. Two largest crowds in two different conferences. I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom