Georgetown at Yukon-Wednesday night | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown at Yukon-Wednesday night

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
All of a sudden, I am feeling a lot of love for my Yukon brethren.

Huskies vs Hoyas? Rather Hoyas win. Just missed the height of 80's bitterness. 89 was the first full season I recall.

UConn has caused me much more anguish.

Plus I want the Hoyas to be top 5 when we beat them in DC. Statement.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

storz-gtown makes me so glad the Knicks are on tonight.

oh, and the Americans.

F those commie bastards. been too long since ive really hated the ruskies.

Oh Lord

we have an outside shot at tying for the BE title, if someone can knock off GTown & Marquette for us

don't have high hopes, though. A killer defense plus a transcendent offensive player surrounded by adequate supporting characters . . . Georgetown looks like a Final Four team to me.

UConn will decide to cover Otto. They win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes into the game and Otto Porte hasn't even touched the ball yet.

If UConn wins SU still has a chance at finishing first (tie).
Yeah no one is gonna win this thing outright. Marquette has the easiest 3 game schedule, but UConn has the easiest once their done with GTown tonight

This is why GTown isn't a threat to go far in March. If Porter isn't scoring the offense is absolutely anemic.

This is why GTown isn't a threat to go far in March. If Porter isn't scoring the offense is absolutely anemic.
I'd say quite the opposite . . .they trailed us by just about the same score on Saturday, and that half was just about all Porter. This demonstrates that they can hang with tough teams on the road with him or without him.

I'd say quite the opposite . . .they trailed us by just about the same score on Saturday, and that half was just about all Porter. This demonstrates that they can hang with tough teams on the road with him or without him.
Their defense is tremendous. But they won't win more than 2 consecutive games in the tournament unless Porter can get his points. Hard to win scoring in the 50's multiple games in a row.

Wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams go to blows before this one is over. These officials blow as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom