Georgetown at Yukon-Wednesday night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown at Yukon-Wednesday night

Wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams go to blows before this one is over. These officials blow as usual.
Yeah but they blow on both sides. But yeah officiating in general has been hideous all year.

Great game to watch because one of these teams loses tonight. So I will get a little joy from it.

I feel a little dirty watching this game. Will definitely need a shower after this!

Their defense is tremendous. But they won't win more than 2 consecutive games in the tournament unless Porter can get his points. Hard to win scoring in the 50's multiple games in a row.

I agree, they're too limited offensively to make final 4

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say quite the opposite . . .they trailed us by just about the same score on Saturday, and that half was just about all Porter. This demonstrates that they can hang with tough teams on the road with him or without him.
Gtown will not make the sweet sixteen. There I said it

Here's their past 3 NCAA performances

2010 3 seed lost to #14 Ohio 1st round
2011 6 seed lost to #11 VCU 1st round
2012 3 seed lost to #11 NC St. 2nd round

Here's their past 3 NCAA performances

2010 3 seed lost to #14 Ohio 1st round
2011 6 seed lost to #11 VCU 1st round
2012 3 seed lost to #11 NC St. 2nd round
I agree that they won't make it far. But Porter is the best player they've had since Jeff Green, he'll win them at least 2 games (I assume they'll be a 2 seed)

things can change over the next three weeks, but if I'm filling out a bracket today, Georgetown is probably going to be one of my final four teams.

things can change over the next three weeks, but if I'm filling out a bracket today, Georgetown is probably going to be one of my final four teams.
I'm still not completely sold on Georgetown, but it's quite possible for them to win the NC, JT3 become National COY and Porter POY. That would be a real kick in the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom