Georgetown game thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown game thread...

not a good double pump by malachi on that layup no reason to just lay it off the glass

Lydon at center is going to be wild to watch this year

i'm so glad we are a much better shooting team this year :rolleyes:

Roberson showing some life on he boards.

Instead of accepting the contact(foul) when driving, we are trying too hard to avoid it and putting up double pumps/awkward reverse lay ups.

Lydon at center is going to be wild to watch this year

He just can't get Hayes off his preferred spot on the block.

Never thought I'd say this, but we might need to get Coleman out there (or, more realistically, just concede a lot of hook shots).

This is the type of game where Roberson shines. Just need G to get his head of his a**

We might have fewer dunks this year than I've seen in awhile

Starting to wake up but man we dug ourselves a hole and GTown came ready to play.

Tough to play from behind when you struggle getting stops and rebounds.

roberson with 10 points and 6 boards at this point nobody else with 4 points or 1 board.

In other news, soooo many empty seats in the 400 section

roberson with 10 points and 6 boards at this point nobody else with 4 points or 1 board.

That's a disturbing stat - yet we are staying in it. If we can start hitting shots, and figure out some way to rebound...

That should earn a seat on the bench. It was apparent that Gbinije would take that moronic shot with 7 on the shot clock.

Mali had Lydon wide open on that play. Our offense looks so stagnant, just ball screens and nothing else. It's a miracle to get this half if it's le-ss than 10

That's what it always is.

Horrible half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom