Georgetown game thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown game thread...

The emotional circumstances surrounding the team are surely a factor, but can't put it all on that either

This halftime is gross.

A bunch of highlights of sh***y Big East games intertwined with a million GTown commercials.

We are getting punched in the mouth inside and getting beaten up. The whole offense is now 5 guys all 20 feet from the rim. Shooting is bad because all the perimeter shots are contested. GT not respecting any inside game. Going to be a problem all year against athletic & physical teams. And there are a lot of them in the ACC. We need to get some/any semblance of an inside game to keep defenses honest.

They have a nice home court advantage. Unlike the other night when Syracuse was losing and the crowd was non-existent. Syracuse home town fans are only fair weather fans.

I have watched and counted 5 seconds on GT. bigmen downlow on offense in the paint a few times. Can that bald headed black ref dude count past 2

They have a nice home court advantage. Unlike the other night when Syracuse was losing and the crowd was non-existent. Syracuse home town fans are only fair weather fans.
You cant blame the fans for not getting into that crap show. Come on.

Dave85 said:

They also have a broadcast advantage...I hope we don't have another game on Fox...

We are getting punched in the mouth inside and getting beaten up. The whole offense is now 5 guys all 20 feet from the rim. Shooting is bad because all the perimeter shots are contested. GT not respecting any inside game. Going to be a problem all year against athletic & physical teams. And there are a lot of them in the ACC. We need to get some/any semblance of an inside game to keep defenses honest.
Got to have one first to earn respect...We need a real big man coach.

I have watched and counted 5 seconds on GT. bigmen downlow on offense in the paint a few times. Can that bald headed black ref dude count past 2

I several no calls favoring GT. But whatever. The Orange need to sink some baskets.

AirForceOrange said:
They are pushing the big least...blech...

The Gtown commercials are because they are the home team, and the big east stuff is because it's a big east channel... We get the same stuff when we are the home team...

The is now at least four suckstown commercials...didn't think I could hate suckstown any more...but thanks to Fox they are showing me the error of my ways...

We can't rebound on defense and Richardson/Cooney gave us nothing. Gtown. Isn't turning the ball over like Wisconsin.
Cooney/Richardson are killing us on offense.

Richardson needs to get hot - and we need to board better, Roberson staying out of any additional foul trouble is huge. He's the only one grabbing them with anything resembling regularity.

We need more MSG games

I went to 3 Villanova games and our team lost all 3. It really sucked. I feel for the Orange fans who are at the game in DC. I'm sure the Georgetown fans are not going to be gracious and sportsmanlike about winning. Just like the Villanova fans!

well... At least we got DINO!
dino-dance.gif

CuseTroop said:
The Gtown commercials are because they are the home team, and the big east stuff is because it's a big east channel... We get the same stuff when we are the home team...

Nah...most networks give equal number of commercials to each team...

How we come out will say a lot about Hop..it's an impossible spot for him because of the timing, but if we come out playing well I'll be real excited

We can't rebound on defense and Richardson/Cooney gave us nothing. Gtown. Isn't turning the ball over like Wisconsin.
Cooney/Richardson are killing us on offense.

Every year the zone is tough to rebound on defense. This is not new.

How we come out will say a lot about Hop..it's an impossible spot for him because of the timing, but if we come out playing well I'll be real excited
Dont get your hopes up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom