Georgetown game thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown game thread...

We are soft as a marshmallow. G has to be the PG and SG.
Can we try Joseph or Howard

All the fair weather fans are going to spew some hate after this game. I can hear it coming.

If Richardson can't provide help on the boards, and isn't hitting shots, I'd rather see G at SF, and FH or KJ with some more PG play.

Lydon is in the middle Would like to see Obokoh out there, is he really that behind?
Its pretty clear if Obokoh could give us 8-12 solid minutes it would be a big deal for us.

No crisp ball movement. Not forcing the D2 school to send a help defender at anyone. Resulting in very few open shots.

Do we teach or practice boxing out?

Zone isn't conducive to that - forwards are coming in from behind the guys they need to box out. Hard to get a seal when you're starting as the person sealed off. Never has been - that's why the centers often get too much blame in the zone for a lack of rebounding, you can seal your guy, but what you gonna do with the other two guys on the other team?

I know why were playing Lydon at the 5 but honestly its clear as day its not going to work. Guy is getting destroyed on the glass. DC has to play

No crisp ball movement. Not forcing the D2 school to send a help defender at anyone. Resulting in very few open shots.
D2 school? What is THAT supposed to mean?

Ghost said:
Zone isn't conducive to that - forwards are coming in from behind the guys they need to box out. Hard to get a seal when you're starting as the person sealed off. Never has been - that's why the centers often get too much blame in the zone for a lack of rebounding, you can seal your guy, but what you gonna do with the other two guys on the other team?

I understand on the first rebound...but second, third and fourth?

Hopkins isn't angry enough. He's too nice of a guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom