Georgetown Game... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game...

I keep checking the main forum page for a "Fire Desktop!" thread (or some derivation thereof). Are folks really going to hash this out in here?

I keep checking the main forum page for a "Fire Desktop!" thread (or some derivation thereof). Are folks really going to hash this out in here?
There has been plenty of those over the past 3 years. I'm sure once the dust settles after this embarrassing loss, there will be another, don't you worry lol.

He gets one more year. Memorial Day weekend or adios.
Tend to think it’ll be his last year regardless of the results. But it’s likely not gong to be any better than this year.

If desko is still here pencil cook on the starting attack.

When we starting the predictions? Attack 1st and 2nd midfields,, FO, ssdm, LSM close D and goalie?

How about waiting a few minutes until after the wake.

No idea who's coming back, no idea who's graduating and/or transferring.

Guess I’m glad the phone died after the first quarter. Porter had made some nice saves after a couple early goals and offense was getting looks but not cashing them in. Too bad it turned into a train wreck after.

Is it March’s scheme to run the iso dodges or have the guys just been reading too many hype articles and forgot how to pass? This offense has looked great when they share the ball but as the season went on it became more hero ball which killed them. Personally I think that’s why we saw such a drop off from the second mids in the second half of the season. When the ball is stuck in one stick then it feels like the other guys just stop trying and stand around.

No use complaining anymore about the defense, disappointing that nothing seemed to change there even though it was obvious it was a problem. I think the talent is there to compete. It may not be elite, and the year of super teams didn’t help, but there was enough there to not have the blowout losses they did.

I think though the most maddening thing about this year is the loyalty to a fault and not switching guys out when they’re clearly struggling, the exception being Hiltz. When Porter has allowed 8-9 goals and only made 3 saves, try someone else to try and find a spark. Or Jeremys favorite, we have what 6-7 FOGOs on the roster, why not try plugging someone in when Phaup struggled. Varello did good at times at least making a scrum where unfortunately our wings struggled. And they burned Savages redshirt for what maybe 20 minutes total of game time.

Time to just rip the bandaid off and deal with a couple rebuilding years than letting this continue, even if it means having some kids hit the transfer portal and some decommits.

How about waiting a few minutes until after the wake.

No idea who's coming back, no idea who's graduating and/or transferring.

Based on what we know now, it’ll be another fringe tourney team. Returning talent doesn’t suggest anything more.

Who knows. I thought they would can Breschi for 3 crap years and now he's a rock star. We have a lot coming in next year but the defense needs an overhaul. Love the Drake but he gave up an absurd number of goals this year. Your goalie has to stop shots.

Would anyone be shocked if Hiltz transferred?
If there’s a number of high profile transfers, even a few, it’ll just hasten Desko’s trip to retirement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom