Georgetown loses two players | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown loses two players

haha gtown gif.gif

Why would Akinjo leave??? We should get in on him.
he's not listed in any of the complaints made public so far

maybe he's just reading the signs and getting off a sinking ship. get out now & be eligible to play 2nd semester next season.

Sounds like a case of importing thugs and putting them in among the high SAT scoring GU student population.

JT Jr. may have been able to get away with it, but these are different times.

The kid who had his stuff taken (burglary) was threatened and told to keep his mouth shut and instead of cowering in his dorm room, he went to the authorities. Good for him.

These are different days.

Reports are starting to come out that when Akinjo was a senior in HS he was excessively rough with a 13 year old during a routine dodgeball game. I don’t have the details but i do think it involved a fully inflated basketball and the 13 yo’s junk.

We were going to beat them anyway, but what all this means now is we will not get as many "brownie" points when we win.

Sounds like a case of importing thugs and putting them in among the high SAT scoring GU student population.

The kid who had his stuff taken (burglary) was threatened and told to keep his mouth shut and instead of cowering in his dorm room, he went to the authorities. Good for him.

Just an FYI - the defendant is a woman, not a man.

I don't want to take pleasure in this, but the way Casual Hoya talks about our players who have been involved in minor brushes with the law...this couldn't have happened to a worse fan base. Screw them and screw Ewing for endangering students at Georgetown by bringing criminals to campus.

The only school that might give them a second chance is Liberty. Odds are that all three of them are toast and future hamburger flippers.

I still don't think this is an easy win or dare I say even a win.

Just an FYI - the defendant is a woman, not a man.

"Point of parliamentary procedure..."

Defendants = Gtown players accused of burglary, sexual harassment and assault.

Injured parties (aka victims) = female classmates who filed the criminal complaints.

Grammar police out! ;)

"Point of parliamentary procedure..."

Defendants = Gtown players accused of burglary, s e xual harassment and assault.

Injured parties (aka victims) = female classmates who filed the criminal complaints.

Grammar police out! ;)
Yeah, complainant. Need to focus. :)

my dog is hearing whistles

Reports are starting to come out that when Akinjo was a senior in HS he was excessively rough with a 13 year old during a routine dodgeball game. I don’t have the details but i do think it involved a fully inflated basketball and the 13 yo’s junk.

holy fack this is MVP stuff lololololol

So we will play consecutive teams who don't have their point guard. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom