Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday - Georgetown Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday Georgetown Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Georgetown
Saturday, May 15, 2021 | 7:30 p.m.
NCAA 1st Round
College Park, MD

TV: ESPNU

You can also stream online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

1620609386593.png

First time players have talked to the media since the Scanlan suspension.

Weird phrasing, but Desko wants to be back. Not sure what he means by “a decision has been made”. By Wildhack?

By chance is his contract up after this year? Couldn't access the article so don't know if it mentions that but based on his wording that was my guess, unless based on the Scanlan stuff etc he's feeling some heat for the first time?

By chance is his contract up after this year? Couldn't access the article so don't know if it mentions that but based on his wording that was my guess, unless based on the Scanlan stuff etc he's feeling some heat for the first time?

SU never makes contract info public.

I get the sense the “if it’s up to me” was kind of an off hand comment. You could substitute “as far as I know”. In the article he says the prospect of him being replaced has not come up “even once”. But of course, just the fact that he’s being asked about it, is not a great sign.

I get the sense the “if it’s up to me” was kind of an off hand comment. You could substitute “as far as I know”. In the article he says the prospect of him being replaced has not come up “even once”. But of course, just the fact that he’s being asked about it, is not a great sign.

Was it a DO reporter asking him? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom