Notre Dame Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Notre Dame
Saturday, March 30, 2024 | 2:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

i don’t doubt there is plenty of film on how to shut down o’neil. But i also don’t see how it could have hurt calling old coach anyway for any info what’s so ever if already knew or didn’t. Seems also like a pointless lie to tell when no one would think or really care if happen or not after the fact. But if odernia did call kinda makes me little happy that he’s thay focused n willing to find any ways or strategy to stop a player.

Did some digging and I Know someone close to the “club coach” and when asked his response to this was “ False absolutely not true I’m just a dad they have great coaches “
so there’s that

Did some digging and I Know someone close to the “club coach” and when asked his response to this was “ False absolutely not true I’m just a dad they have great coaches “
so there’s that
Obviously - Joe stays in his lane.

Video is no longer available so this tells me my Intel was spot on and “club” coach was not happy with it

is it me or in one photo looks like chuck kasinky or whatever has short stick not pole? Wonder if he may be trying to change? Also wasn’t he pretty solid recruit? haven’t even seen him get any time not even in reserve time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom