Georgia Tech Attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Attendance

What the ! Couldn’t SU spring for blue overcoats? Their nice suits were getting wet!

Tulane Columbus Day 1976 Weekend

Temps went from low 50s to upper 30s with 20mph winds. Driving rain. Field was a muddy mess. We won 3-0 on the last play. Dave Jacobs fell on his a$$ several times. 1 for 5 on FG attempts.
I was there

Been reading these threads for years. It’s too bad if we can’t get a decent crowd today. Hopefully it fills in.

More than enough to get the job done!!
20240907_122336.jpg

Can we just drop all nonsense about the students. They show up in numbers and are a great asset. Don't care if they are a little late, leave a little early . Just so sick of it
I was impressed how early they showed up. Upper deck filled in real quick around and right after kickoff. They were loud and awesome. Whole crowd was loud. Players are also trying to get them more involved on d.

My only complaint was a let’s go orange chant while on offense.

I was impressed how early they showed up. Upper deck filled in real quick around and right after kickoff. They were loud and awesome. Whole crowd was loud. Players are also trying to get them more involved on d.

My only complaint was a let’s go orange chant while on offense.
Could not believe that happened. I was like "what the hell are people doing?"
Syracuse fans chanting let's go orange when offense is on the field. The guys next to me were like
S Reactions GIF