Georgia Tech Attendance | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Attendance

I was impressed how early they showed up. Upper deck filled in real quick around and right after kickoff. They were loud and awesome. Whole crowd was loud. Players are also trying to get them more involved on d.

My only complaint was a let’s go orange chant while on offense.
We had some in my section 107 who started that chant while we were on offense. I might have offended someone , but I said in a loud voice not while we're on offense.
They did stop thankfully. I think it was all the others in my section looking at them that did it.

It happened vs Ohio as well. I have mixed emotions. Obviously you don’t make noise while you have the ball…. but it’s great to have the fans involved!

We had some in my section 107 who started that chant while we were on offense. I might have offended someone , but I said in a loud voice not while we're on offense.
They did stop thankfully. I think it was all the others in my section looking at them that did it.
I swear I have to yell shut up we are on offense at least 10 times a game to the idiots around me.

I've now had friends in different states text me during the game and say, it looks packed on TV. The blue seats do wonders for hiding the empties.
Well actually there are quite a few less empties with the larger blue chairs than with the old benches. Capacity has decreased by about 7,000 from 49,000 to 42,000. So with 39,000 fans the dome is now almost 93% filled vs about 79.5% filled with the silver benches.