Georgia Tech Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Prediction Thread...

orange1.jpg
080107_coats01_240X320.jpg

My track record with Syracuse in the city of Atlanta is 0-3. Lost to Ga Tech in 1995 when David Patrick was our starting point guard. We lost in the Final Four in 2012. We also got blown out by GT last season in football.

Time to come correct

Carmelo Anthony 70
Chris Bosh 62

Jim, I wish I had more faith than you but don't see it for some reason. Plus you shouldn't have gone to the game cause you know our track record :D.

Dennis Scott 72
G-Mac 69

My track record with Syracuse in the city of Atlanta is 0-3. Lost to Ga Tech in 1995 when David Patrick was our starting point guard. We lost in the Final Four in 2012. We also got blown out by GT last season in football.

Time to come correct

Carmelo Anthony 70
Chris Bosh 62
JarHeadJim
Come correct, bros! We got this.

Yeah you or Texanmark were with me for every game we lost. Neither one of you will be their tomorrow! We will win. You two are the bad luck not me!:p
Deano is the Orange Widow man...you remember we beat USF in '12 down in Tampa. BTW, you going to stay at the same place on Treasure Island?

Sports Broadcast Geeks 62
Engineer Nerds 67

Deano is the Orange Widow man...you remember we beat USF in '12 down in Tampa. BTW, you going to stay at the same place on Treasure Island?

Sports Broadcast Geeks 62
Engineer Nerds 67

You are correct it's all Deanos fault!!

With Jim there tonight, GT will not dare to win.

Yell even louder to make up for me not being able to be there. LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom