Get to know Liberty, Syracuse football’s next opponent | Syracusefan.com

Get to know Liberty, Syracuse football’s next opponent

In today's news - For any visitors looking for a fitness facility.

I heard that only Jesus can handle Hugh Freeze's junk?

“He’s the only one I’ve ever met who can handle my junk” — Hugh Freeze, talking about ... Jesus

Liberty injuries at WR:

Maurice Harris, the Flames co-offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach, spoke early in training camp and glowingly gushed about the depth at the position, especially with the numbers at outside receiver that came in during the offseason.
That depth is going to immediately be tested Saturday night. Redshirt freshman Noah Frith has been ruled out with a fracture in his left foot and Khaleb Coleman (left knee) and CJ Yarbrough(concussion protocol) are both questionable. That means three of the five primary outside receivers may not see playing time against the Orange.

Liberty injuries in the Secondary:

Safeties Isaac Steele and Hunter Goetz are both sidelined with hamstring injuries. Goetz was injured early in training camp, while Steele recently suffered his injury after playing with the first-string defense for the majority of camp. JaVon Scruggs (Appomattox), who has played with the first-team defense throughout the camp, is the projected starter at free safety with Steele listed as his backup. Freeze said he is hopeful Steele may be able to run during Tuesday’s practice.

Liberty injuries in the Secondary:

Safeties Isaac Steele and Hunter Goetz are both sidelined with hamstring injuries. Goetz was injured early in training camp, while Steele recently suffered his injury after playing with the first-string defense for the majority of camp. JaVon Scruggs (Appomattox), who has played with the first-team defense throughout the camp, is the projected starter at free safety with Steele listed as his backup. Freeze said he is hopeful Steele may be able to run during Tuesday’s practice.
Smells like victory

Apparently that QB transfer they landed from Auburn was supposed to be declared eligible/ineligible today, anybody hear or see anything?

Liberty fans think our secondary is a weakness.

We return an all american and two potential 2020 draft picks. CF pretty much being a lock imo.

“They have no SS”, Trevor Lawrence will tell you otherwise.

Pray to whichever god you seem fit.

Liberty fans think our secondary is a weakness.

We return an all american and two potential 2020 draft picks. CF pretty much being a lock imo.

“They have no SS”, Trevor Lawrence will tell you otherwise.

Pray to whichever god you seem fit.

Where is this magical fan page

Even with facing Auburn and UVA last year, their oline hasn't seen anything like what our dline has this year. They are going to struggle mightily on that front.
Agree.

Very very very excited to see how Richards will be used this first game. Any guess?

I appreciate their optimism, but this is turning out to be a huge mismatch. We'll already have an advantage on the LOS against a middling not-anymore-FCS school, but without the majority of their starting wideouts and a defense that gave up nearly 40ppg to FCS schools last year... I just don't see how this is going to be close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom