CLAP
CLAP
CLAPCLAPCLAP

LORD AND TAY-LOR
CLAP
CLAP
CLAPCLAPCLAO

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I would imagine there will be some pretty clever signage as well.

These incidents tend to reflect on the program as much as they do on the individual. Marcus Williams is six years removed from UConn and they're still Laptop Thief U.

For a few years, we'll be reminded that Syracuse University is for bathrobe stealers. Lovely. (It's almost funny. We're going to see some clever stuff down at Georgetown this year.)

For a few years, we'll be reminded that Syracuse University is for bathrobe stealers. Lovely. (It's almost funny. We're going to see some clever stuff down at Georgetown this year.)

Probably a good thing he didn't get caught stealing condoms.

And to even accentuate it more, he is in the top 5 in the country in "steals"
Everytime that stat is portrayed, this story will be dusted off the shelf.

I wonder if he got the Isotoners and not some knock off brand.

He is going to get plenty of grief on campus too.

Hopefully he's used to it by the time he's asked about it in the green room at the draft.

Stupid ass move by MCW? Yep.

Will he look back and shake his head when he's playing in the NBA next year? Yep.

Most of us here have done worse things, and likely haven't been caught though. Give the kid a break.

Being the time of the season, this must have been a triple dog dare. If not...no comment.

Stupid ass move by MCW? Yep.

Will he look back and shake his head when he's playing in the NBA next year? Yep.

Most of us here have done worse things, and likely haven't been caught though. Give the kid a break.

I'd be more worried about the people that haven't done something this dumb at least once in their life. I understand the argument that he should be a little more careful because he has millions of dollars at stake, but come on... live a little. I, for one, don't wanna trade all my close calls in college for anything. It is part of the becoming an adult experience.

I'm actually impressed that he apparently took care of the situation by himself and didnt call in anyone to save him. Still dumb, and I'm glad we can all move on.

Could have been worse. he could have been driving drunk in Austin, TX as an All-American Defensive End/Linebacker and future first round pick and crashed his car into an apartment building, through someone's living room. He then could have backed out, parked the car and taken off on foot (leaving marijuana in the car). But, at least then no one would have ever heard the story. (Sergio Kindle in case you were wondering... probably countless other UT athletes as well)

These incidents tend to reflect on the program as much as they do on the individual. Marcus Williams is six years removed from UConn and they're still Laptop Thief U.

From the 15K SU fans in teh building?

Not to mention bathrobes.
If MCW is back next season and the Orange play in Cameron, you can expect the Duke students to be wearing bathrobes.

STICKY FINGERS clap clap clap clapclapclapclap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom