GGGGGGGGGGGEEEMMMMEEENNN!!!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

GGGGGGGGGGGEEEMMMMEEENNN!!!!!

So this is the best you folks could do for a HUGE Giants win??? (couple of posts on an old thread) Sorry I missed some action earlier, but been out celebrating till now. And Bees, I know you guys have a Pro board, but not about to start looking for it now! And to that point, let's be honest here, Giants shouldn't be on that board anyway--we all love SU football but I'm sure everyone knows they can't hold JPP's jockstrap. (besides the fact that I saw at least two separate threads on either Tebow and/or Denver, so it's just principle) Call me crazy, but I think this board is at least 63% Giants anyway.
Wow, they beat an Atlanta team with a terrible offense. Color me not impressed. Packers are going to smoke them next week.

So this is the best you folks could do for a HUGE Giants win??? (couple of posts on an old thread)

I was out of the house and with the Tapatalk issues have not been posting - believe me, if the there weren't those issues there would be a few more posts on the Pro Board. Only reason I brought this thread back was because of the conversation that was going about a Big Blue / Pack rematch in the playoffs.

^^^Still bitter about 2007^^^

Live with it
I'm rooting for the Giants hard because I think we'd smoke them in the Super Bowl. But the fact people got all super pumped about that game is funny... Did you watch that idiot Mike Smith run the ball up the middle 3 friggin times on 4th and inches? Why? It didn't work the first time, it's not going to work the 2nd and 3rd. If he even kicked the FG it's a closer game and the momentum swings wouldn't have been as crazy.

Be careful what you wish for though - last time we lost to an undefeated team at home during the season we ruined their perfect season in the playoffs.;)

Just thought i would quote my own post! Let's go big blue!!!!

Wow, they beat an Atlanta team with a terrible offense. Color me not impressed. Packers are going to smoke them next week.

Hahahahahahahahah!!

Beat the refs, replay morons and the Packers. Yes sir
The ref is the replay moron. It's not like the NCAA, where the guy in the booth makes the call/reversal--the decision is made by the on-field ref, with his head under the tarp.

You are one of my favorite posters on the board but admit it, you want no piece of a rematch. Bnoro is praying for an SF win. Personally, I think we are destined for a rematch. Would love to see it.

You are one of my favorite posters on the board but admit it, you want no piece of a rematch. Bnoro is praying for an SF win. Personally, I think we are destined for a rematch. Would love to see it.
rooting for the rematch. way more scared of SF defense

rooting for the rematch. way more scared of SF defense

To me, Willis is really the only difference... now granted, it is a big difference. But both defenses play fast and physical, so I think if I was a Pat's fan just looking for the easiest matchup, I'd be wanting to take my chances that Alex Smith will have to rock my secondary, as opposed to Eli.

To me, Willis is really the only difference... now granted, it is a big difference. But both defenses play fast and physical, so I think if I was a Pat's fan just looking for the easiest matchup, I'd be wanting to take my chances that Alex Smith will have to rock my secondary, as opposed to Eli.

Exactly. If I'm a Pats fan, I want no part of a Giants re-match. Too much symmetry with '07 if they were to get by San Fran.

Exactly. If I'm a Pats fan, I want no part of a Giants re-match. Too much symmetry with '07 if they were to get by San Fran.
Justin Smith is solid and their Dline is tough. I would not want to see the Giants if I am a Pats fan. Much like I do not want to see the Pats as a Giants fan. Alex Smith played the game of his life last week. I dont see him duplicating that this week.

Justin Smith is solid and their Dline is tough. I would not want to see the Giants if I am a Pats fan. Much like I do not want to see the Pats as a Giants fan. Alex Smith played the game of his life last week. I dont see him duplicating that this week.
Pats almost won the first matchup and our team is pretty healthy for the first time in forever. I would much rather play the Giants than the 49ers. The Niners have the best secondary in the league, they had blanket coverage on the Saints all day. I'm much more worried about coverage sacks with them. The Gmen would get their sacks, but the secondary is suspect and the way Tom's been playing they'd get picked apart.

Also, Aldon Smith.

Pats almost won the first matchup and our team is pretty healthy for the first time in forever. I would much rather play the Giants than the 49ers. The Niners have the best secondary in the league, they had blanket coverage on the Saints all day. I'm much more worried about coverage sacks with them. The Gmen would get their sacks, but the secondary is suspect and the way Tom's been playing they'd get picked apart.

Also, Aldon Smith.

The Giants are also the healthiest they have been and are MUCH more healthy than they were when they beat the Pats. The Giants secondary played its best game yesterday and there were times where Rodgers had all day to throw and had noone open. This is a completely different defense than the last time they played.

The thing I would worry about if the Pats played the Giats again is Welker and Gronk had pretty good games against the Giants. Nicks also didnt play against the Pats. And the Giants still won.

It should be an interesting week. I would love to see a rematch.

FYI - a 90 minute replay of the Big Blue victory over GB coming up on NFL Network at 8!

eli has a stomach bug.. Dont get excited 9er fans, he will be fine. He is a monster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom