Giants Release ‘Unofficial’ Depth Chart | Syracusefan.com

Giants Release ‘Unofficial’ Depth Chart

Couple of surprises in there, not for the Syracuse guys, but further down the roster. Michael Cox not looking good... Adrien Robinson, Reese's wonder boy TE last on the depth chart after 3 years in the program, and it looks like they're going to do everything they can to keep Jayron Hosely on the roster. I believe Trindan Holliday hangs on as well.

Couple of surprises in there, not for the Syracuse guys, but further down the roster. Michael Cox not looking good... Adrien Robinson, Reese's wonder boy TE last on the depth chart after 3 years in the program, and it looks like they're going to do everything they can to keep Jayron Hosely on the roster. I believe Trindan Holliday hangs on as well.

Hosley bewtter have a strong camp or he is getting cut

What happened to Mario Manningham? He's third string. I thought he was completely recovered.

he did nothing all spring as he recovers from knee injury. He is #4 or 5 wideout if healthy

Thought there would be more reaction to Nassib's place on the chart but I guess everybody knows it is too early. Sure would like to see him solidify the back-up role this year.