Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx! | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx!

If you watch Pitt's football or basketball game, it is all about recruiting in NYC.

I don’t know about football, but pretty sure nobody on Pitt’s basketball roster is from the boroughs.

Recruiting an area and declaring it “your city” isn’t the same thing.

Why wouldnt nc state want the pinstripe btw? Its in nyc. Great place to visit. Its cold but so what, thats unique. Its new for them. Its much different than syracuse that has played in the bowl multiple times and played in the stadium three weeks ago.

Pinstripe isnt a bad bowl. Its just not a great fit for syracuse this year. If im nc state, nyc around christmas is a good time.

Joe needs to learn he can't call something an 'almost certainty' at noon then at 2:00PM say "these things change, you should know that."
This bowl season has been a nightmare for Joe. I don’t have a problem with him being wrong repeatedly. I have a problem with his great confidence and wording with his updates. He should work on posting more facts and less opinion in the future. Something tells me he is not a Newhouse grad.
I don’t know about football, but pretty sure nobody on Pitt’s basketball roster is from the boroughs.

Recruiting an area and declaring it “your city” isn’t the same thing.
Pitt is the 134th borough.

I an just glad the story has shifted late cuz if i had to read one more response-from Briancuse or Iheartsyracuse On this whole subject, I may have just had to all Charlie Murphy on Rick James!
AB153446-DFDF-489A-AA1E-E15143DCD11D.gif

Why wouldnt nc state want the pinstripe btw? Its in nyc. Great place to visit. Its cold but so what, thats unique. Its new for them. Its much different than syracuse that has played in the bowl multiple times and played in the stadium three weeks ago.

Pinstripe isnt a bad bowl. Its just not a great fit for syracuse this year. If im nc state, nyc around christmas is a good time.

Yeah we will play in that bowl again and it will be cool but this year is not the year to go back there for us. NYC>Orlando.

That’s a whole lot of shuffling.
The TV advertising people got their way. The real money always wins out. Exciting team with an exciting coach. ED and Dino are the feel good story in college football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom