Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Giglio Finally Backs Down; Cuse to Orlando, NC State to the Bronx!

I think the better solution is just for fans to ignore these guys and wait for the formal announcements.
“Made you click. Made you click. Made you buy a big, red brick.”

Miami has a big alumni base in the northeast, so makes sense to get them in that game although I am sure the team and players will hate it.

LOL, I have had so much fun speculating, keeping an eye on the board all week to guess where Cuse is going, but if this happens, it would be outstanding. Almost ZERO of what was talked about all week. I feel like the only thing guaranteed all week was Miami to Gator...lol

If what Brett McMurphy reported ends up being right, then I have a feeling the ACC stepped in and told these bowls here is where we want are teams to go. And you best be on board. Get it, got it, good! lol

If you read Pitt's forum in the past week, they are begging to go to Bronx. A lot of them were monitoring ours and NC State's forum, and in constant happy, denied or sad mood.

LOL, I have had so much fun speculating, keeping an eye on the board all week to guess where Cuse is going, but if this happens, it would be outstanding. Almost ZERO of what was talked about all week. I feel like the only thing guaranteed all week was Miami to Gator...lol

The best thing is that everyone on here will now have an unquenchable hatred of Joe Giglio, the Raleigh newspaper, and NC State for the rest of their lives. I love how these boards work!

Man this is awesome. I won’t be attending and wanted Sun but I am very happy and excited for all our fans who were pulling for Orlando with plans to attend!!!

If you read Pitt's forum in the past week, they are begging to go to Bronx. A lot of them were monitoring ours and NC State's forum, and in constant happy, denied or sad mood.

I could see to keep them in Tier 1, but do they really want Pinstripe over Sun?

I could see to keep them in Tier 1, but do they really want Pinstripe over Sun?

They love Pinstripe because they think they are New York City's team. And it is much cheaper from Pittsburgh to NYC than to El Paso.

They love Pinstripe because they think they are New York City's team. And it is much cheaper from Pittsburgh to NYC than to El Paso.
One man's junk is another man's treasure.

There's an ass for every seat.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

You get the drift...

Miami has a big alumni base in the northeast, so makes sense to get them in that game although I am sure the team and players will hate it.
They shouldn't have sucked during the season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom