Girard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

If true, it's probably an indicator that Buddy is planning on another year at SU and Joe wants to go somewhere he will be the featured shooting guard.
Buddy is not coming back… how many times does his dad (you know, the coach) need to tell people that before they listen?

Being 100000% serious I got redirected to a Best Buy coupon spam website 5 seconds after clicking into this thread.

Might be a sign

The rumor has legs if you think Joe may just want a change of scenery or think his SU experience has kind of maxed out this year. With his AAU friends moving on he may just feel like it’s worth seeking out a different opportunity someplace else… and he probably already has feelers out in that case.

This makes sense. Leave a program and a coach that has stuck by you from the jump. And let's throw in the idea that Buddy is coming back, even though he has said over and over and over again that he isn't. And just for fun, let's throw out there that the reason he might leave is Buddy leaving. A lot of people here are close to the program. And no one has heard a peep that Joe is looking to leave. But this internet guy has. Could Joe leave. Yes. Of course. Does this internet guy have any idea? Of course not.

This makes sense. Leave a program and a coach that has stuck by you from the jump. And let's throw in the idea that Buddy is coming back, even though he has said over and over and over again that he isn't. And just for fun, let's throw out there that the reason he might leave is Buddy leaving. A lot of people here are close to the program. And no one has heard a peep that Joe is looking to leave. But this internet guy has. Could Joe leave. Yes. Of course. Does this internet guy have any idea? Of course not.

But ... RUMOURS !!!

:);):cool::p:oops::rolleyes::D

He Gone !!!

TBF this is a spicy little morsel that the insiders probably wouldn't want to circulate and create drama.

TBF this is a spicy little morsel that the insiders probably wouldn't want to circulate and create drama.
Yep...no idea if this specific rumor is true or not...but I remember certain insiders insisting last year that there was "0 chance" Jimmy would be on the team this year. Others insisted it was a done deal. We see the results... Take that for what its worth

Last edited:
How many times has his dad, you know, the coach, said things that arent accurate or that changed at a later time?
I'll believe it when I see it.
Why would he lie about his kid leaving?

Yep...no idea if this specific rumor is true or not...but I remember certain insiders insisting last year that their was "0 chance" Jimmy would be on the team this year. Others insisted it was a done deal. We see the results... Take that for what its worth

Maybe timing of things had an impact?

Given the state of things the offseason has been the most interesting period during the past several years. Lots of intrigue and drama. Might as well start it early.

Honestly if Joe wants to ball at all after college, he has to play the point. And I am not just talking about the NBA where the average height of a shooting guard is 6’6”. Any decent European league or the G would have a tough time finding a role for a barely 6” 2.

The Internet is my Lord & Master. I bow down to its probity.

And now for something completely different:
Happy President's Day!!!
Below is a check I own and written by our 23rd President Benjamin Harrison. His chilly personality earned him the moniker The Human Iceberg. The check is written out to his 2nd wife Mary Lord. His first wife Lavinia Scott died while he was president. Harrison soon married Mary Lord who was his wife's niece and 25 years his junior.
harrison ben1.jpg
In arranging this marriage, he kinda used the Transfer Portal. . Hmmmm, maybe not such a Human Iceberg after all.

WOW....no idea why this would come out now besides to troll?

Another question, even though he is a senior next year, he can play another year due to last year "covid year"? I see Joe as gym rat and may like to rewrite some 3 point records.

I could have seen him portal last year had Boeheim made it clear that Kadary would start. Now that things worked out as they did, as others have said, it makes no sense. I feel for Joe if this isn't true. This kind of crap sucks for the player who now has to answer questions based on someone likely trolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom