Girard | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Girard

Honestly if Joe wants to ball at all after college, he has to play the point. And I am not just talking about the NBA where the average height of a shooting guard is 6’6”. Any decent European league or the G would have a tough time finding a role for a barely 6” 2.
Nah, he could go the Jimmer route and play in China.

Girard isn’t going anywhere. His girlfriend goes to Syracuse and his parents are at every home game.
If his parents can drive from Glens Falls I'm sure they can drive to another campus.

Plenty of dudes travel on weekends to visit their gfs on other campuses.

The Internet is my Lord & Master. I bow down to its probity.

And now for something completely different:
Happy President's Day!!!
Below is a check I own and written by our 23rd President Benjamin Harrison. His chilly personality earned him the moniker The Human Iceberg. The check is written out to his 2nd wife Mary Lord. His first wife Lavinia Scott died while he was president. Harrison soon married Mary Lord who was his wife's niece and 25 years his junior. View attachment 214437In arranging this marriage, he kinda used the Transfer Portal. . Hmmmm, maybe not such a Human Iceberg after all.
Very cool...the Harrisons were American aristocracy for a long time...thanks for sharing...

1645470870918.jpeg

MHop33 has entered the chat.

I like Joe but hes a hard player to peg for how good he would be at another power program.

If his parents can drive from Glens Falls I'm sure they can drive to another campus.

Not sure what schools you’re thinking about, but he’s still not going anywhere.

Plenty of non-athlete dudes, sure. But kids who are practicing 5-6 days a week and on the road 50% of the time for games? Not so sure about that.

First, this could be someone in their parents’ basement starting this.

But, if Buddy is coming back, I’d jump if I were him as well.

If he wants to play the 2 and get up more shots than he gets this year, and Buddy is back, he has to go somewhere else.

But, we’ll see, I guess.

It’s not everyone’s dream to play out of position And not be given the full green light.

Also, no one ever went on record, is it a non zero chance that Buddy comes back? Can anyone answer that or stew we just going by what he said in his zoom interview?

Next year he should get the opportunity to play off the ball, move and rub off screens and get his shots that way - which I think he will thrive doing that. Would be a shame to see him leave but it has to be frustrating playing out of position game after game.

At first, I thought "that's crazy".
But maybe Joe wants a chance to relive his HS glory someplace where he'd be the featured guy playing the 2 with a Green Light launching 3's from everywhere.
Joe doesn't lack moxie, I'll say that for him. Only reason I wonder a little about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom