Give Dr. Gross Credit | Syracusefan.com

Give Dr. Gross Credit

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
He handled the transition to the ACC quietly and efficiently.

WVU shelled out $20 million.

Pitt instituted a lawsuit.

Syracuse University maintained a low profile, did not attempt to embarrass anybody and got out with minimal financial damage.

This is big.

We are on our way to the ACC and a return to football prominence.

We will see teams like Clemson and Florida State in the Dome and will see Duke and NC on the Dome hardcourt.

Best news in years.

Go crazy, everybody, go crazy!!!

Syracuse University maintained a low profile, did not attempt to embarrass anybody and got out with minimal financial damage.

It's good to know things can still be dealt with using civility and patience.

Kudos to Dr. Gross. Our long unconstitutional nightmare is over!

This is big.

We will see teams like Clemson and Florida State in the Dome and will see Duke and NC on the Dome hardcourt.

Best news in years.

Agree with everything you said. Kudos to TGD and SU.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He's been a great AD, in my opinion.

We still need a football facility. Tell Freeney it's time to pony up!

This is big.

Best news in years.

wvu paid 11mil big 12 gave 9

I'm
I hope Dr. Gross remains our AD for another couple decades - I think he does a tremendous job.
not sure I would go that far with him but I think he has improved since coming here. This guy gave us Greg Robinson. That was a major setback for football at Syracuse. Getting us into the ACC is a very good thing . By ther time we start playing games there Dog may have us relatively competitive.:p

I'm
not sure I would go that far with him but I think he has improved since coming here. This guy gave us Greg Robinson. That was a major setback for football at Syracuse. Getting us into the ACC is a very good thing . By ther time we start playing games there Dog may have us relatively competitive.:p

Greg Robinson. Oh, to have that decision back...

I posted a similar thing on the other thread. Could not agree more. Glad you started a topic about it. The way this was handled makes me proud to be an alumnus.

I'm

Dog the Bounty hunter has been hired to coach SU FB? This is a terrible hire as I'm pretty sure he has no experience and his people skills are awful.

wvu paid 11mil big 12 gave 9

The money the B12 put in was a loan. WVU has to pay it back.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

its good to be the King.

im just as excited to SEE the 2013 football schedule as i am for the 2012 season to start.

Snold be an interesting first year in the ACC. Yearly We should be able to beat maryland, wake, BC and duke without much sweat.

Snold be an interesting first year in the ACC. Yearly We should be able to beat maryland, wake, BC and duke without much sweat.

Let's hope Duke is on the 2013 schedule. They are in the other division.

Right... Im saying depending on the alternates we get each year we should have 3 wins every year in the Atlantic division..

"Without much sweat"? I respect your optimism, but let's not get crazy here, we're not LSU. We're on a 5 game losing streak, and Wake was completely working us until their QB went down last year. And BC handled us at home in 2010, and that was our best team of the past 8-9 years.

In order to beat those teams, it will take a VERY good effort on both sides of the ball.

This is big.

Best news in years.

It also helps when there is a friendly party on the other side of the table that isn't out to hurt you.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2010/12/working_for_the_big_east_forme.html

Good post and I agree 100%. TGD has been REALLY, REALLY good as our AD. Thankful to have him and I hope he sits tight for years to come.

This is big.

Best news in years.

Well said Orange PA Doc did a great job on this one.