GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

He’s not played enough meaningful minutes against high level competition ( in HS or college)outside practice and done so consistently for 4 years nearly. He’s for certain a good athlete and a capable big if he develops but right now he’s in Sean Williams territory as a basketball player from what I’ve seen. He needs a full year of playing at Siena to just build a baseline to develop from before anyone really knows what kind of player he can be.
I think your arguments are valid... I just think he is closer than you might think. There are a lot of guys at lower levels who gain experience, confidence and the ability to play at a higher level just by playing minutes. Carey didn't get that opportunity for a wide variety of reasons. You've seen it a million times.

I think your arguments are valid... I just think he is closer than you might think. There are a lot of guys at lower levels who gain experience, confidence and the ability to play at a higher level just by playing minutes. Carey didn't get that opportunity for a wide variety of reasons. You've seen it a million times.

In his sr year I could see him developing but next year will be him finally learning to play D1 ball

Three regrets in my life….first, SU missed a lot of free throws in the Indiana championship game. Second, the Fab Melo fiasco. Third, Arinze got injured right before the NCAA tournament. Would be so wonderful to have 4 championship banners. Soooo close…..

Can you imagine if Siena has a great year and we dont?
abell46s-no-entre-en-panico.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom