GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Can you imagine if Siena has a great year and we dont?

Aj81mb.gif

So just curious if AO or Blackwell have ever recruited? I know he was great at Liverpool but I am not seeing the value that Blackwell brings to a staff. Doesn't matter I know but seems like a path of least resistance choice.

So just curious if AO or Blackwell have ever recruited? I know he was great at Liverpool but I am not seeing the value that Blackwell brings to a staff. Doesn't matter I know but seems like a path of least resistance choice.

I don't know. Blackwell did well with the Liverpool boys. He's packed on some weight (but who hasn't ...). He's knowledgeable, and so is Arinze. Really fundamentally sound guys as players. I hope it works out for them on Gerry's staff.

That's definitely the big question mark with both of them. I know Gerry has a lot of recruiting experience but I'm a little surprised he didn't add someone else with a little more experience also. Maybe it won't matter as long as their NIL collective is set up and it sounds like Gerry made sure of that in his negotiations.

Another SU grad - former men’s basketball grad ass’t. Hired away from SU from his videographer position and promoted to director of basketball operations under Gerry?
That's awesome. His uncle is the long time coach of St. Rose.

After serving as head student manager and grad assistant, Beaury replaced long time SU staffer Todd Blumen as SU's producer/videographer just a year ago. He seems to be on a fast track up the basketball management career path.

After serving as head student manager and grad assistant, Beaury replaced long time SU staffer Todd Blumen as SU's producer/videographer just a year ago. He seems to be on a fast track up the basketball management career path.
Wow, Todd’s gone? New job or is he retired! He’s been there for so long.

Wow, Todd’s gone? New job or is he retired! He’s been there for so long.
Still with SUAD but different responsibilities.

Todd Blumen joined the athletic production unit in the spring of 2023 after spending the better part of four decades working most closely with the men's basketball program.

Blumen is tasked with building, restoring and cataloging a comprehensive historical archive for Syracuse Athletics, as well as other tasks within the athletic productions unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom