Go...dook... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Go...dook...

At the moment, FSU has the easiest path to the regular season conference championship, IMO. UNC has to play Duke twice, and Virginia twice. Louisville and Syracuse have to play each other twice. Louisville has a game at UNC (and a home game against Notre Dame). Syracuse has a home game against Duke (as well as two games against Georgia Tech). Duke also has a game at Virginia. It should be a wild finish.

At the moment, FSU has the easiest path to the regular season conference championship, IMO. UNC has to play Duke twice, and Virginia twice. Louisville and Syracuse have to play each other twice. Louisville has a game at UNC (and a home game against Notre Dame). Syracuse has a home game against Duke (as well as two games against Georgia Tech). Duke also has a game at Virginia. It should be a wild finish.

Yeah, I was gonna mention that. I'll be surprised if FSU isn't a champion, sole or co-. I actually think UVA also has a better chance of finishing at the top than UNC.

The teams with 4 losses right now - SU, Louisville, and Duke - have to win out to finish first and that would probably be a tie with at least one of FSU, UVA, or UNC.

Go Heels

I think Duke is going to be a handful. They can shoot it and there 2 Frosh are starting to live up to the hype.

I didn't get to watch the game. How did they pull off that win? Thought I read Tatum got all his points in the 2H. Scoring like that against their frontline is impressive.

I didn't get to watch the game. How did they pull off that win? Thought I read Tatum got all his points in the 2H. Scoring like that against their frontline is impressive.

3 point shooting and some missed opportunities by unc at the line. Just made a few more shots down the stretch, including a couple of loose balls.

Duke played the same way other teams play against Duke, like it was their superbowl.
Tables have turned this season.